Futaba's Memories Finale (Chapter 94)

*Cognitive World*

Your POV

Slashing forward, you defend against Wakaba. She recoils back and swings her tail at you, making you jump into the air to dodge the attack. She slams her fist into you, knocking you to the ground with a big scrape on your back. Wiping the sweat from your face, you charge forward and channel your power and unleash a powerful curse attack against her. Taking the damage she pushes away and takes to the sky. Trying to shoot her down you unload the rest of your ammo before leaping into the air and using your Persona to call shadows to your hands and unleash a blast towards her. She defends against it and dives down to grab ahold of you and take you high into the air.

Futaba: Y/N!!!

You: R..RRAAAHHHH TOO HIGH TOO HIGH!!!

Wakaba's Shadow: DIE INSECT!!!!

You: G..gahh!! I...I'll be fine Futaba! Just focus on getting Necro!

Struggling in her grasp, you summon the depths of your Persona and unleash a violent blast from your body to harm her which she releases you. You begin to plummet toward the ground.

You: Just gotta time this right..!

Focusing on your power, you use up the remaining stored energy of Kage to give you one last boost in the air to stop you from hitting the tomb. However, you hit the ground hard still, rolling to your side, the shadows around you disperse, and soon does your armor...

You: Shit... That is it huh... Futaba?!

Futaba: S...Still nothing!

You: Damn it! Alright! Hard mode!

Just barely a spark left, you are still able to produce Shokan and take a deep breath.

You: Futaba... If you can't get Necro to come out... Run.

Futaba: W...What?!

You: You heard me! If you can't do it now then you can later! But for now, I will stall as much as I can! Even if it kills me! But run when things get bad! Figure it out later and get out!

Futaba: Y/N!

You: RRAAHHHH!!!

With a sudden feeling within your chest, you pull forth some of Kage's power and imbue Shokan with it, and attack Wakaba who whips her tail directly at you. Slashing forward, you connect and slice into the tail but with your reduced strength you are knocked heavily back into rubble which causes a sudden crack throughout your body. Slumping, you feel your breathing get harder as your ribcage has broken and stabbed your lungs. Blood leaks down your lips and onto your chest, coughing violently.

Futaba: A...Ahhh... Y/N!!!!

You: S...Stay back- *Coughs heavily* Just run!

Futaba: I... I can't-!

Wakaba's Shadow: FUTABA!!!

Futaba: Eeek!

You: S...Shit...! Gahhh!!! GET OUT OF HERE-! *Gags and coughs blood*

You watch as Wakaba's Shadow lands and looms over Futaba who falls to her knees and tries to crawl away. Reaching out you begin to lose your consciousness.