Morgana's Memories Part 1 (Chapter 107)

*Cognitive World*

Your POV

Holding onto Ren, you flap your wings towards Futaba's location.

You: That's one!

Futaba: We have plenty of time to rescue Morgana and Ryuji. We might be able to rescue someone else as well.

You: Not possible.

Futaba: Won't know until you try you know.

You: I need a breather Futaba. My body is numb from all the damage I sustained saving Ren and escaping the Palace.

Ren: Why can't I go?

You: Short answer, only Kage is able to manifest in the Palaces here, if you entered into another person's Palace, your Persona would be shut down instantly.

Ren: Well, that is shitty.

You: Tell me about it. *Sighs* I used up everything I had back there to get you out. But I have a feeling Morgana won't be nearly as difficult I hope.

Futaba: The readings I am getting on his Palace is much smaller than Ren's by a bit. So, it won't take nearly as long.

You: Good... I am getting sick and tired of tower crawls.

Futaba: What?! You were awesome beating those guys going up there!

You:...I NEARLY DIED WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!

Futaba: You were fineeee!! Look I'll give you a cookie.

You:...THERES NO COOKIE IS THERE?

Futaba: Not right now.

You:....Grrrr....

Half an hour pass. Licking your wounds and regaining your stamina, Futaba pulls up the next Palace into view for you to reach for.

Futaba: Make this quick and easy alright? It's Morgana, what could be bad about it?

You: A lot comes to mind.

Ren: Good luck.

You: Watch my back, time to go hunting.

Channeling the power of Kage, you leap forward and slam into the Palace, the barrier shatters and you slip in. Upon landing, you stand up to see the sky is the night sky full of bright stars. However, the scenery doesn't attract your full attention, the giant blow up doll of Ann in front of you does.

You:...What the fu-

Futaba: Language!

You: Fine... WHAT THE FLUBBERNUTTER IS THAT!

Futaba: Better. Also, "flubbernutter"?

Ren: What do you see?

You: I'll get back to you on that one.

Hanging up on the call, you examine the doll, and it stares at you. Creeped out by the sudden image, you race ahead in a garden of roses and statues of Ann posing in seductive stances. The pathway leads to an open hall filled with more images of Ann in suggestive poses and attires.

You: Morgana, we need to talk when this is done man. I worry for Ann, not you.

???: Is that so? Well maybe you should worry about yourself more.