New Imaginings (Chapter 56)

*After School June 6*

You reach the station and get off the train. Heading towards the meet, you can't keep your mind off what you saw in those visions. Holding your head as the stain of the pain is continuous throughout your walk, you look back in the memory of those visions and keep looking back at Maruki and "Rumi".. They looked like they were staring at you and speaking towards you..

You: This just keeps getting weirder by each occurrence.. I swear..

Kasumi: Senpai!

You:..?!

Kasumi: Over here!

You: Yoshizawa, hello.

Kasumi: What is up with that greeting Senpai? You sound dead.

You: Sorry just been thinking a lot and kinda draining me you know.

Kasumi: Are you going to be okay? It is alright if you can't make the meet today.

You: No no, I will be fine. Come on let's get going now.

Kasumi: If you say so Senpai, after you.

You: Are you going to show me some of your new moves?

Kasumi: What do you m-mean by that!

You: Oh nothing.. Just overhearing things that you are working hard to impress someone.

Kasumi: *Blushing red* N..No! T..That isn't what.. I.. WHO TOLD YOU!?

You: Hahaha. Don't worry about who told me, just keep going on with that energy. Let it push you to be better. Alright?

Kasumi: I..I Umm... O..Okay!

You: See? Just keep a hold on that inspiration. 

Kasumi: You are seriously the best Senpai!

You: Oh it is nothing really. So who are you trying to impress?

Kasumi: *Bright Red* N..NO ONE IN PARTICULAR!

Kasumi attempts to run ahead out of embarrassment, but as she slips past, she seems to trip over something but soon she begins to fall to the floor in a haze. With sudden reflexes, you dive down and slide onto your knees to catch her from falling, your knees are screaming in pain but you were more focused on her. She has her eyes closed and begins to look up at you with in a wonder.

You: You okay Kasumi? That was a sudden fall.

Kasumi: O..Oh I am fine.. *Blushing and Stuttering*

You: You sure? You are all red?

Kasumi: O..OH this?! T..This is nothing! I am fine! See!

You watch as she attempts to get to her feet but then a sudden crack is heard and Kasumi eyes widen as she falls back into your arms in a cry of pain. The sudden outburst causes something deep within you to worry terribly and you hold her promptly.

You: Kasumi!?

Kasumi: O..Oww..

You: Did.. Did you hurt your ankle..?

Kasumi: I don't.. I don't want to say it.. But I think I might have twisted it..

You: I don't think you twisted it.. It sounded bad..

Kasumi: C..Come on, I can't give up and sit here over something so trivial-Err!

She tried to put more weight on her foot but she stutters in pain and you hold her still so she would stop hurting herself like this.