Certain Risks (Chapter 8)

*Evening Your POV*

After your talk with Ren ends, you hear the door start to open. You watch as a pretty unique looking doctor enters inside. You can't help but notice the blue dyed hair and goth aesthetic that you rarely saw in the states.

Takemi: It seems he's awake, that is very good.

Ren: Yeah, he seems to be doing a bit better thank you. Were you able to make something with it?

Takemi: Yeah, more or less, it should still work like what we discussed.

Ren: Good, I hope you take care with them Y/N.

You: I never imagined goth chicks could look so good...

Ren: U..Umm.. What..?

You: N..Nothing! Umm.. Thank you from taking care of me!

Takemi: Don't sweat it, your a friend of my guinea pig, so I can't have him worry about you when I need him.

You: Guinea pig?

Ren: It's a long story...

Takemi: Regardless, Ren, you should be heading home soon, I can take care of your friend here.

Ren: You sure?

Takemi: Positive. Now, go on, get some rest, you need it.

Ren: Alright, thank you. Take care and I will keep my promise don't worry.

You: I haven't started.

Ren: Good. Good night.

You watch Ren get up from his seat and take his leave. Leaving you and Takemi alone in the room, she seems to be putting something in her laptop and writing some notes on some paper. You notice that she holds two bottles of pills. One that you can tell is your medication and the other is unknown to you. Takemi turns to you with both in hand.

Takemi: As you may know, I am Doctor Takemi, but you can just call me Takemi if you like, I don't really care.

You: Thank you for taking care of me.

Takemi: Don't sweat it. Just know that you should really consider the situation that you are in right now. 

You: I understand. What do you have there?

Takemi: Moving straight to it then? Fine. I will be blunt. You are killing yourself.

You: That was blunt.. But nothing new to me.

Takemi: Then my suspensions were right. 

You: I'm sorry?

Takemi: You are Y/N L/N correct?

You: Yes I am, what does this have to do with anything?

Takemi: It's because I know your case. I used to work at the hospital that you were being treated in.

You: Wait, you were there?

Takemi: I was, not in your case but I knew the Doctor who was. Is he still your main physician?

You: Doctor Oka?

Takemi: That's the one.

You: What about him?

Takemi: Nothing much, but I do know he has over prescribed you these pills. You should be taking these at least once a week, not once a day. It's gonna cause serious damage to your mind and could kill you if too extreme.