Persona Part 1 (Chapter 80)

*Cognitive World* 

Ren: PERSONA..!!!

A burst of blue flames cloaks Ren. They swarm him and soon swings sprout from the flames. And soon Ren's Persona emerges from the flames, adjusting its hat, it stares at his foes..

Ren: Let's do this... Raoul!

Raoul: Thou art I...

Kage: Damn... He already evolved his Persona..! 

Dark Knight: No matter. Kage follow my lead.

Kage: Don't tell me what to do!

They rush towards Ren. He adjusts his collar before his eyes sparkle gold for a second and his Persona flies forward and unleashes a direct attack on the Dark Knight and Kage. They are pushed back and assaulted by the Persona. Ren dashes forward and slashes the Dark Knight and flips into the air to kick Kage to the ground. He ducks under Kage's Persona and using his own, summons forth a curse attack that stuns Kage and his Persona. Turning back, he deflects and switches guard against the Dark Knight who puts pressure on him. He flips backward and fires his handgun toward the Dark Knight. He ducks under the shots and swings his blade at Ren. That is when Ryuji with his last strength, shoulder-checks the Dark Knight before being tossed to the side. Futaba kneels up and gives her final boost to Ren, Yusuke channels his Persona one last time to boost Ren's attack power. Makoto gives him a boost to his defense, and Ann heals any of his wounds. Everyone comes together to give him all the boosts they can.

Ren: Thanks, everyone.. It's time to finish this!

Kage: Damn it.. To hell with this..!

Kage channels his Persona into his arm and slams it to the ground, causing a massive earthquake that starts to shift and break the ground. The tower that they were in started to rise as the walls quickly fall and crumble apart. Everyone stumbles around and nearly slips off the platform as they are raised high into the sky as the darkened red sky phases back and forth between the Cognitive World and the real. Ren looks after his friends but doesn't see the Dark Knight who leaps into the air and attempts to slash at him. Ren sidesteps and does a twirling head kick that knocks the Dark Knight across the platform and he falls off the edge.

Ren: That's one.. That just leaves you, Kage-

With no one watching, Kage had run over to you and taken you hostage. Everyone stared in shock as the wall that held you was still standing and he brought his blade to your throat...

Kage: Seems like I must do what I can to survive..

Ren: You coward..!

Kage: Better watch your step! One more and I won't be afraid to slit his throat. Making sure he disappears forever!

Makoto: No..!!

Ann: Y/N!

Ryuji: Damn you!

Morgana: You scum bag!

Kage: Suck it up! I am going to get my body back and when I do I will slit every single of your throats when I do.

Ren: If you kill him you won't get what you want!

Kage: Oh you misunderstand.

Ren: What?!