Impossible Choices (Chapter 75)

*Kaneshiro's Pal-............. Kage's Palace.....*

*Ren's POV*

The Palace suddenly starts to shift. Upon activating his Persona, Kage's aura starts to change everything around us and soon we are in the middle of a empty hall with shadowy backgrounds..

Ren: W..Where are we..?! Oracle?

Futaba: This aura.. His influence must be so much stronger even in someone else's palace! He's overwriting it!

Morgana: Is that even possible?

Kaneshiro's Shadow: W..W..What's going on here?! W..What's happening!!?

Everyone:...!

We all turn our attention towards Kaneshiro's shadow who has suddenly begun to panic from the sudden change. Soon we see his figure become transparent and as he begins to speak he shatters as a glowing object falls from the ceiling, it is his treasure.

Ren: D..Did he just disappear?

Ann: Look! It's his treasure! It must have popped out since it can no longer be hidden by Kaneshiro!

Kage: The pest wasn't strong enough. So I just kicked him out and he left me a present. I'll take care of it when you are all dead!

We draw our weapons, our wounds still hurting after our short recovery time. But knowing what is at stake, we get into formation...

Ren: Let's do this!

Ryuji: Alright! Time to kick some ass!

Kage dashes forward, drawing his blade forward. Ryuji pulls out a spare club out of his inventory and spins around to slam it into him. Kage grabs onto the weapon and leaps into the air pulling Ryuji with him.

Ryuji: W..Whaa?!

Kage: Too slow!

Ryuji is then slammed into the ground but doesn't falter as he turns around to summon his Persona to deal a massive physical attack on Kage. Landing a staggering blow that should have done something. Kage just grins and punches him in the face.

Ryuji: A..Arrghh..!

Kage: Your Persona is nothing..

Ann: Don't you dare!

Ann raises her gun and fires a hail of bullets at him. Side stepping, Kage dodges and twirls around all of us and lifts Ann from her feet by her neck. I race up behind to stop him, he throws her to me and I catch her, only to take a kick to my face which causes my mask to crack. Knowing we need the help, I look deep within my Persona's... Until I feel the sudden surge of ambition.. Raoul... He is calling from the depths.. I must answer his call..

Ren: PERSONA!!

Blood splatters down my face as I rip the mask off and the sudden burst of blue flames surround me once again. Raoul leaps forth and races towards Kage, blasting him with a curse which seems to do something as he fumbles back grunting from the blast.