My True Nature (Chapter 73)

*Kaneshiro's Palace*

Everyone watches as you hit the floor, blood pouring directly out of your wounds profusely..

Makoto: N...no!!!

Ann: K..Kage..!

Ren: Damn it..! Everyone we need to regroup..!

Ryuji: No chance in hell! HE NEEDS TO PAY!!

Morgana: Skull no!!

Ryuji races forward and swings at the giant creature with his mace. At the point of contact, it shatters his weapon, leaving him open as he is punched in the face by the giant fist. He is launched backwards bloodied and busted. Everyone soon feels the sudden doom of despair...

Ren: I'm calling it! Grab Skull and Kage! We must retreat..!

Kaneshiro's Shadow: I don't think so! You must pay your debts here!

The giant vault door closes on the party, trapping them in this battle...

Yusuke: We are down two heavy hitters.. Joker! What's the plan! We can't just sit around!

Futaba: Buy me some time! I'll see if I can find an escape route!

Ren: Everyone!! Cover the injured and Oracle! We must make our stand..!

You: D..Don't...!

Makoto:.....!

You: It's too.. Powerful...!

Makoto: Don't talk! I'm here..!

You: Q..Queen.. Please..! Just get out of here... Focus on getting Skull out of here.. I'll hold it off..!

Makoto: N..No you can't!!

You: YES I CAN..!!!

Everyone:...!

You push away Makoto as she tries to stop you from moving. Your bones crack and break as you force through the pain.. Blood pours from your wounds even quicker as you stagger moving forward.. Everyone looks at you in shock, seeing you standing up regardless of wounds..

You: I... I can still fight..!

You attempt to bring up your sword but the moment you do, your arms give out and the painful crack of your ribs pierces your lungs, making you cough up blood violently..

Makoto: It's fine..! You don't have to be the tough guy anymore! Let us handle it..!

You: N..No.....

You collapse...

Ren: Come on guys.. We need to go..!

Ann: Mona! Try to heal Skull! His wounds aren't as severe as Kage's!

Morgana: Alright on it..!

Morgana using his Persona, uses his power to help recover Skull to a decent capacity and soon he gets to his feet, staggering but properly awake..