Time to Shine (Chapter 78)

*Cognitive World*

Ren POV

Slipping through the darkness, we found ourselves drifting, silent voices, and the numbing sensation of sleep swept over us. Futaba looked at us and quickly went to work and override the sensations that kept us feeling numb and in stasis. I began to blink softly as we hit the empty ground. Everyone looks at each other and Futaba gives a bright smile and thumbs up.

Futaba: That wasn't an issue in the slightest! You guys should be fine to move now and see the world as is.

Ren: You weren't kidding about being here before.

Futaba: You betcha! Now follow me! The entrance to the Palace ain't far!

Yusuke: She seems very optimistic for our situation.

Ann: I don't know if I should be afraid of that or happy.

Ryuji: Come on! It ain't going to be that bad! Let's get on going and save our friend!

Makoto: I agree, we should hurry.

Ren: You're right. Let's go Phantom Thieves!

We sprinted forward, Futaba leading us further in this domain of randomness. The place was a bleeding red that looked like it was almost organic in nature but also a mirror of the streets of Japan. Looking around the area there wasn't much to note other than the influence of the structures slowly began to die off and become shadows of something else. That is when Futaba stops and looks up and examines something closely.

Futaba: This must be it! Joker this should be the entrance to the Palace!

Ren: Are you sure? I don't see anything.

Ann: Me nether.

Yusuke: I think only you are able to see it Oracle.

Futaba: Hmm.. If that is the case then.. I guess I should highlight it for you guys!!

Futaba using her Persona, she uses its power to shine a bright light that goes across the view in front of us and soon to our surprise a heavy outline of a giant mansion in front of us.

Ryuji: FOR REAL!?

Futaba: Hmph! This was nothing!

Makoto: So how do we enter it?

Futaba: Well now that you guys can see what it really is, let me try to unlock a path way in.

Ren: That would be the best way to approach this but I feel like we are missing something...

Ann: And what would that be..?

Ren: I'm not sure but...-!

I didn't think but only reacted to the situation. My danger senses were going off and soon I reached forward and pulled Futaba towards me, narrowly evading a random shadow from attacking her.

Makoto: A shadow?!

Morgana: This isn't good!

Ren: Kage must know we are here!

Futaba: He's going to be summoning shadows like he did before! Make sure you take them down fast!

Ryuji: You got it!