Persona Part 3 (Chapter 82)

*Kage's Palace*

You: Kage, I won't run away from myself anymore. I will take the flames of Rebellion and defeat you.

Upon reaching deep within your soul, you grasp the burning fire within your heart and summon forth a sword of silver blue. The familiar blade takes its shape and form—a massive sword of Platnum with engravings of a dragon design on the handle and hilt. Your eyes light up in the same silver-blue flames and shine forth.

Kage: I'll make sure that my power is superior!

Kage dashes forward, the blackness of shadows covers his tracks and becomes a blur. Holding Rebellion in your hands, you ignite it and shift the blade to your side. Taking a step forward to swing horizontally, you unleash a torrent of flames that Kage leaps over. He swings down with full force and you deflect his attack to the side. Without showing much worry, you spin and kick him in the side. He stumbles backward and coughs violently.

You: This fight is pointless. Just yield!

Kage: I won't let myself be defeated that easily! Persona!!

Kage rips away his mask and unleashes the shadows within him. Causing a massive flow of power to burst from his body. Clouding the area in shadows, visibility is poor and you become deaf to all sounds. Taking a defensive stance you hold your position. Looking back and forth for any movement, you feel danger approach and whip your sword behind you to parry Kage. He doesn't relent and slips past the shadows and hides among them. Taking a deep breath, you channel your power within and let the flames of rebellion light up the path, so it starts to spread from your feet. As the fire creeps towards the shadows around you, they seem to reel back to take away their murky essence. Kage strikes from above and you parry once again. But suddenly you sense a few more dangers approaching and notice a few shadow clones charge towards you. Pulling the sword back you twirl around and let its insane reach slash through the clones. They fade away but you cannot move quickly enough as the real Kage with another clone attack you simultaneously. Unable to parry or dodge, you stab your blade into the ground and sidestep toward the clone and grapple it to face Kage. He penetrates through the clone and it pierces your shoulder. Blood slowly runs down your shoulder but you grab the blade in your shoulder and grunts of pain escape your lips.

Kage: Make sure you remember this feeling! There is a lot more coming for you!

You: Closing the distance is smart but I still excel in close encounters!

Kage:...!

Your mask burns across your face to reveal the top part of a helmet that folds from the sides of your head into a singular pointed edge. A small wing-like structure folds in towards your ears just past your hair. A single space for the visor lets your sliver blue eyes burn through the visor. Covering only above the nose and only ending at the sides, the piece is entirely a dark platinum color. When your mask appears you grip onto Kage's arms rightly and ram your visor into his face, shattering his mask. Dark blood runs down his face, and a small drip of blood slips past your cheek as you slam your head into his again and again. Blood now pouring down his face and a small amount from yours. Taking the chance to counter your position, Kage attempts to pull the blade from your shoulder but you slip your arm around his and elbow him in his chest, and then gut-kick him backward. You reach up and forcibly pull out the blade and the second you do, Kage rushes towards you again. Reacting to your attack, he slides under your swing and kicks you in the chin, knocking you off balance and grabbing his sword from your hands, and taking a swing at your head. Weaponless and off balance you slam your foot down and swing your head down to let your visor take the hit. The blade connects and sparks from the metals clash forth until you can slip past but it shatters your visor, leaving a nasty gash across the side of your head. You push through and gain your balance with a step, focusing your flames within your fist and channeling it through. A spiral of flames coils around your arm to your first as you land the blow right into his face, making him hit the floor and bounce into the air. Carrying the momentum, you leap forward and slam your fist into his stomach and take him to the floor. Causing it to shatter under him, you leap back to dodge his counterattack and flip toward your blade and pick it up.