Decisive Outcome (Chapter 39)

*Morning May 29*

Spending the rest of your morning, you visited Ryuji and Ann for your little experiment. After talking with them and strengthening your bonds with them, you used your new power to peer into their hearts and saw they were clean and pure. After leaving each residence, you walked around Shibuya to take in as much as you could.

*Afternoon*

Spending a few hours "sight" seeing, you create a list of people that could be potential targets in Mementos and logged it into the Phansite, which surprisingly, you are an Admin, you figured your friends told Mishima about your close envolvement with the Phantom Thieves that he found your profile and made you one. Made your job a lot easier to do in this case.

The next place you decided to visit was Makoto's. You were a little nervous but you decided to call her.

Makoto: Yes?

You: Hey! It's me!

Makoto: Y/N? What is it..? 

You: Oh nothing, I was just wondering if it is alright if I stop by and say hi.

Makoto: O..Of course! I mean, it is a bit lonely and kinda boring home alone.

You: Great! I'll be there very soon.

You hang up the phone and head towards her place. Upon reaching it, you are let in by Makoto who is pretty happy to see you as it's been a little bit since you both had seen each other like this. You smile softly and head into the living room with her and sit down.

Makoto: This is a little unexpected.

You: Sorry, I just thought it was good that I come visit sometime and here I am.

Makoto: *Soft Giggle* It is not a worry, I am glad like I said earlier that you are here.

You: So is Sae-san at work?

Makoto: She is.

You: Man, working on a Sunday seems weird to me.

Makoto: Well she is very busy.

You: I understand that but in the States working on Sunday just sucks.

Makoto: How would you know?

You: Cause my father worked on Sundays a lot, never got to seem him home at all.

Makoto: I feel the same with Sis.

You: I bet. It must be rough.

Makoto: Y/N, we had this discussion before.. I..-

You: I know, but seriously you love your sister don't you?

Makoto: *Sigh* Very much so.

You: Hopefully she will come around more often.

Makoto: Yeah that would be something else wouldn't it.

You: Hmm? You sound like something is on your mind?

You look at Makoto and see her a little agitated by something. You place your hand on top of hers and she jumps a little and looks at you.

Makoto: Oh.. I just.. Well..

You: Hmm? What is it..?