Exam Due (Chapter 17)

*Morning May 11, Mid-terms*

You wake up to your alarm from your phone and get out of bed for school. Taking another pill you get the jolt of energy and make yourself some breakfast. That's when you noticed that you had a package at your door with a note on it. You read the note and you see it is the ingredients you had requested and they have just arrived. You smile brightly and take the box into your home and put them away for later use, your excitement to use the new supplies for dishes increases your morale.

Finishing up your breakfast, you meet up with Ren to head towards the train station and get ready to face Mid-terms. After taking the trains you arrive and proceed to your classroom along with Ren and sit in your seat. You look towards Ann who is dead tired and kinda down about the whole thing.

Ann: I am so dead for this exam...

Ren: Did you not study?

Ann: I did.. Just I studied all night that I barely got any sleep.. *Yawns* I am afraid I won't be able to remember any of the answers..

You: You'll do just fine Ann.

Ann: Says the genius.. I bet you're not worried in the slightest.

You: Well that may be true, but I barely just caught up with the test materials due to my transfer, so I don't have it easy.

Ann: Well let's do our best guys.

Ren: Right.

You: Good luck.

You spent the whole school day taking your exams, when you get your test you quickly apply your complex theories and methods on your test. The answers come to you like it's nothing and you begin to answer with flying speeds, your focus becomes scary as you tackle each problem with very little struggle whatsoever. You finish first in the class and have some remaining time to spend to yourself. So you take out one of the books you bought in Shibuya and begin to make your progress through it. Learning more about solving certain problems and not having any info whatsoever, so using the book as an example, you figure that if you have no knowledge of a topic or question to use a method that weeds our false info which will lead to the truth. There was a doctor one time that saw that everyone lied and he saw the truth in the end, which inspired you to figure out info in this way as well. You actually finish the book at that time and look at it with approval. You feel more confident with solving questions that you have no knowledge about and still weeding out the answer.

Time passes and the first day of exams ends, you return to your home with confidence. You had taken your second pill after school ended and decided to cook a nice dinner at home with the new stuff that came in. So you spent the rest of the day testing your cooking and making new dishes to try. After the hours of making a variety of dishes you get ready for bed and take your last pill. You fall asleep pretty fast and anticipate the next exam.....

*May 12, Mid-terms*

You repeat the same steps as yesterday and get to your next exam day. Using the new method from the book you learned yesterday, you were able to apply it in some history that you didn't know about and were confident in the answer you chose for that question, you finish the day with more time to spare and started to read through the rest of the books you had purchased. Getting through another book you enjoyed a good story about a hero who was previously a corrupt individual who broke out of his bad ways to save his friends. He died in the end but he died happy with the knowledge that his friends would go on living for him. You finished it and gave a nod of approval, the book taught you that you don't need to be good to make friends but if you want to keep them that you need to erase the part of you that rejects them. You feel more at ease and comfortable letting go of your past issues and more able to talk to others with no worries of your condition affecting you.