Persona Final Part (Chapter 83)

*Kage's Palace*

Your POV

After gaining your second wind, you lift Rebellion in the air and rest it on your shoulder. Taking a deep breath you step forward. The silver-blue flames danced around you and on your blade. Kage begins to step forward as the dark shadows cloak him and surround his figure. His bleeding red eyes shine through the darkness and your shining blue pierces through the flames. The final battle between you two starts now...

You: Kage... I will rid your essence from this world.

Kage: Even if that means you will perish as well. 

You: I know what I must do. So I will see them again. You can count on it.

Kage: You're just as annoying...Tsk.

With a simple movement, you both clash blades together. A shockwave explodes from the clash, and a massive gust of wind blows the flames and shadows wildly. Breaking the clash, you begin to trade blow for blow with him. Mimicking each other's movements perfectly, there is no end to your clash. Determined to win, you push back and sidestep to throw a punch, Kage mimics and throws the same punch which collides with your fist. Reeling back you grip your sword and swing it forward and deflect his blade. Kage uses this momentum to reach around and draw his handgun and fires a volley of bullets toward you. Using your enhanced abilities, you react quickly to dodge the bullets as they barely graze across your mask and you slip by towards Kage.

You go low to do a high kick that knocks his gun into the air. Kage flips his blade reverse style and slices your arm, you take the attack to draw your gun, a massive magnum handgun, and fire into his chest. He uses his sword to deflect the shot but is pushed back by the massive force. During this moment, you reach and catch his gun in mid-air and flip both guns around and cross the barrels together and unload a barrage of bullets until they both empty. Tossing them to the side you rush the distracted Kage with a twirl of your blade to slice through his defense.

Kage summons forth his power and creates a barrier of shadow that bounces your attack off, leaving you open for a counter. He prepares a thrust motion and the blade approaches your chest. Not having the time to counter or block in time, you ease your mind and reach deep within your soul. The flames within you swell and burn, gripping your blade tightly. You reach up with your other hand to touch the handle and a sudden burst of flames travels to your arm and into your hand as you wrench forth and deflect his attack. Kage looks at you shocked by you splitting Rebellion in two, creating two thinner blades for duel wield use.

You: Power isn't everything! Agility and finesse can overcome raw power!

Both of your blades emit a bright blue light and flames start to travel down your arms to your chest. The flames rage on and expand into a massive torrent of power as the visage of dragon wings sprouts from your shoulders giving you the intimidating presence of a dragon. Kage tries to prepare for your next attack but you push forward in an all-out attack.

You: Dragon's Roar!!

The burning blues of your eyes pierce through the flames of determination and rebellion. You strike down on Kage who raises the shadows around him to protect himself. With superior speed and ferocity, each swing brings a loud impact as you slash through the shadows. Each time you connect with your blade the sound of a dragon's roar emits from the flames burning off your body. Bright sparks burn through the shadows as they cower away from the flames. Kage being on the defensive is pushed back until you pierce through and slash his chest. Flames spread through the wound and ignite his body ablaze. His screams are drowned out by the roaring flames as they engulf your entire body, only the hazy image of your mask pushes through the violent embers, and with one final slash down onto Kage, an explosion knocks you both backward on the tower.