Everlasting Memento (Chapter 66)

*After School June 11*

You enter Leblanc with Futaba and slowly drag her along the stairs leading to the attic. She is beyond nervous and you feel her try to pull away gently. You give her a reassuring look that seems to calm her down enough as she follows you up the stairs..

You: The guests have arrived!

Ann: There you are! We just had Sojiro just leave.

Ryuji: So yeah, why did you need us to do that anyways? He said it was fine and left the shop.

You: Yeah yeah, I will get to that soon. Is everyone here?

Yusuke: Indeed. We were just waiting for you and our special guest.

You: Alright good. She's a little shy but let me introduce you to her.

Ren: Her?

You step up the stairs and clear your throat.

You: I will like to inform you of our newest member of the Phantom Thieves, the one who called themselves Alibaba, Futaba Sakura!

(Silence)

You: As I said.... Futaba Sakura!!!!

Everyone looks at you with a puzzled look. Feeling embarrassed by your display you slowly crack your head towards Futaba who is hugging her knees, red in the face, stunned from the embarrassment.

You: Like I said she is shy. It's alright, I am right here, you can just say hi for now and I will take care of everything else okay?

You speak softly at Futaba who feels comfort from your words and she nods gently. She slowly walks up the stairs and gently hides behind you and pokes her head out softly before speaking..

Futaba: H..H...Hello... I.... I am... Futaba... Futaba Sakura..

Ann: So this is her...

Yusuke: You weren't kidding about her being shy.

Ren: Sakura..?

You: Yep. She is... Well I guess she is technically under the guardianship of the Boss.

Futaba still hides behind you.

You: She's been living inside his home for years now so this is one of the times shes been out in a long while so please be gentle with her.

Everyone looks at you seriously as you say that, your face telling them how much you care for Futaba...

Ann: Just like an older sibling...looking after their little sister huh..

Ryuji: Yeah..

Ren: Wow..

You: W..What?? No no no no! I mean.. I've never had any younger siblings since I was an only child.. But I do want to protect her greatly..

That's when you feel a push and you watch as Futaba run in front of you.