Plea of Virtue (Chapter 43)

*May 31 After School*

You requested that your friends should meet at the hideout for a discussion. You head to the rooftop of the school and waited for everyone to arrive. When Yusuke was the last one to arrive you set yourself up to talk.

Ann: So what is this about Y/N?

You: I'll be getting to that soon. First off, has there been any changes to Madarame Yusuke?

Yusuke: Not much, he still is bed ridden but other than that he seems to be doing alright.

Morgana: We are just gonna have to wait till the 5th for the change of heart to occur.

Ren: That's right.

You: I've been busy on my end.

Ryuji: What do you mean by that..?

You: It's complicated but some sudden events have popped up for me and others close around. I don't know what but.. There are some distortions that have been popping up ever since our venture into Madarame's Palace.

Ren: How so?

You: It's hard to explain but I have been noticing shifts in certain locations around that relate to the Meta Verse.

Everyone:..!!

You: Yeah, I was surprised too. However this distortion has caused some problems with the Meta Nav App, I am sure you guys have had some trouble recently, am I correct?

Ann: Y..Yeah..! We tried going to Mementos for some requests posted on the Phansite and we were blocked off and after some time we were able to delve into Mementos. Do you know the reason for this?

You: Not exactly sure, but these distortions have caused some problems that I am looking into. My powers have changed since I lost them but I have been more intuitive to my investigation. Which also brings me to other news.

Yusuke: And what is that..?

You: I won't be available on the weekends after school ends much.

Ryuji: Wait what!? What do you mean!

Ann: B..But there is a lot we still have to do together..

Yusuke: You better explain.

Ren: Are you sure about this?

You: Yes to all that, I know how it sounds.

Morgana: We might need your help on some of those days you know, the Phantom Thieves will need Kage..!

You: D..Don't call me that...!

Everyone:...!

You: *Soft Grunt* S..Sorry I.. I don't know what came over me...

You grab your head as it begins to ring a little in pain and you try to shake off the feeling of aggression building within you.

Morgana: O..Okay..

You: This is one of the reasons.. why I won't be around those days. Hell I might not be around on Monday's either but I hope that won't be the case.

Ren: What do you need to do for missing these days..?

You: Well.. You guys would learn soon enough in the homeroom but basically I need to head back to the hospital for regular check ups and treatments to reverse some of the issues I got from my illness. It's supposed to put me back on track in health and my life. 

Yusuke: Are you sure it will help?

You: Not exactly, but I am hoping it will do something, while I am being treated these days of the week, I won't be able to respond to you guys I am afraid. However my absence won't be entirely missed.