Futaba's Retaliation (Chapter 95)

*Cognitive World*

Your POV

You: Kage..! Full Power!!!

Feeling the rush of a fully powered Persona once again, you feel the shadows enclose you and form a spectral armor encasing you. Your red eyes peer through the shadows and soon from the ground splits two other shadow clones.

You: Futaba!

Futaba: You got it! How about a little kickstart!

Futaba buffs you and your Shadow clones with enhanced stats and you rush forward. Wakaba's Shadow growls and swings her tail at you. The Shadow clones leap into the air and you bring Shokan forth and completely stop and take the hit, barely moving, you hold the tail in place and let your clones land and run up the tail, slashing on their way toward it. They land on the back and stab into the bloody fur. The Shadow yelps and growls and begins to move, you hold tight onto the tail and using the full strength of your Persona, summon forth the manifestation of Kage to grapple the tail and drag it back for you.

You: That's it... Just like that..! This is the Kage I missed! *Smiles widely*

You leap and stab into the tail and launch yourself up the back and stab into it as well as the clones. It struggles and takes flight, Kage holding onto the tail is struck with a claw which makes him release the tail and fade into the shadows. Upon taking flight, your clones lose their balance and slip off the back and you call them back to you. Holding onto dear life, you try to climb up the back using your sword but she flips over and you lose your grip and slip.

You: W...Woahh!!

Falling, you are about to fall to the edge until Futaba using Prometheus supports you by giving you a quick boost of energy, allowing you to summon a giant hand from the shadows to grab onto Wakaba's giant leg and fling yourself back to it.

Futaba: Player 2 has entered the game! No mercy!

You: Let me give you a little something special!

You fling yourself even higher into the air and begin to channel the dark purple energy within you as well the shadows within your palm. They travel down and you begin to collect the power from within. It slowly grows unstable as your shadow armor starts to be used in the collection of power. Taking a deep breath you grip the ball of energy rampaging within your palm and crush it. Dark purple and shadowy auras shoot out from your hand and you flip in mid-air and angle yourself right above Wakaba. Looking at her you hold the unstable power and let it rise in pressure and the moment you start to plummet-

You: Have a taste of this! Shadow Flare!!!

You unleash the stored energy within you and unleash it all at once toward Wakaba. She attempts to defend against the blast and is completely consumed by the giant black-purple beam of energy. A large explosion occurs and you cover your eyes as the smoke rises toward you. Trying to wipe it away from your face you try to see if that did the trick.

Futaba: Yeah! You go man! Whooo!! That was awesome!! Limit breaks are soooooo coooooll!

You: I know right?! Let's get ready to-...!