2

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 2

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

As the saying goes, food, clothing, shelter and transportation, this is to let me prepare clothes first!

Chapter 3: The Mother of the Original Owner

Holding the shopping list, Ouyang Xu was thinking about where to buy these things. There is also the question of funding.

Suddenly, the door of the ward was pushed open from the outside, and a capable woman wearing professional clothes and stepping on three-inch black high heels hurried into the ward.

"Xiaoxu, are you awake? How are you feeling? Why did the good end get into a car accident? Where it hurts, tell mom! Seeing that Ouyang Xu on the bed had woken up, the woman asked anxiously, and came to her son's hospital bed in a few steps.

Staring at the woman in front of him, Ouyang Xu was stunned.

This graceful and noble middle-aged woman in her forties who still has charm is named Qin Fang. She is the president of Zhengfang Logistics Company and the biological mother of the original owner Ouyang Xu.

The original owner lost his father at a young age and depended on his mother for his life, and in order to give his son a better life, Qin Fang took over the company left by her husband at a young age. I have been desperately trying to make money for my son. Although, as a mother, she gave the original owner great material comforts. Six-figure pocket money per month. Sports cars and villas for birthdays. However, in order to make money, she rarely accompanies her son. Therefore, the mother-son relationship between the original owner and Qin Fang has always been very stiff.

In fact, in Ouyang Xu's view, the original owner was a fool born in blessing and did not know it. His mother couldn't wait to pick stars and moons for him, and she couldn't wait to give her everything she had. For him he never even remarried. However, he did not have the conscience to accuse his mother of treating him badly. What a complete fool.

"Xiaoxu, what's wrong with you, why don't you talk? Where the hell does it hurt? Don't scare your mother, don't scare your mother! Looking at his son who was lying on the bed with his eyes wide open, he looked at his son so quietly without saying a word. Qin Fang was a little stunned and cried anxiously.

Her husband is no longer there, she only has Xiaoxu now, and there is only a relative like Xiaoxu!

"Mom, I'm okay!" It took a long time for Ouyang Xu to say this.

After saying this, Ouyang Xu himself also had red eyes. He is an orphan. His parents died in a car accident when he was three years old. And he is a bitter child who depends on his grandmother and grows up together. So, the word mother, he hasn't called for a long time.

"Xiaoxu!" Calling his son's name softly, Qin Fang raised his hand tremblingly and carefully touched the gauze on his son's forehead.

"Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt!" Being watched by his mother with pity, Ouyang Xu felt very happy and warm.

"Xiaoxu, if you are uncomfortable, tell your mother, don't endure it. If you don't like hospitals at home, we'll go abroad. Holding his son's hand, Qin Fang said softly.