24

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 24

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Besides, just Dong Xiao and Zheng Xin, the two bastards, even if he is fine, he is too lazy to deal with it!

"Oh, let's go then!" Cold eyes swept over Dong Xiao and Zheng Xin, and Wu Haotian took Ouyang Xu's arm and turned away.

Stupidly watching Ouyang Xu's car go away in front of him, Dong Xiao and Zheng Xin took a long time to come back to their senses.

"Who is that man?" Well, it's so cold! Turning his head sideways, Dong Xiao looked at Zheng Xin beside him.

Although it was just a look, the man's eyes were like two knives, and when they fell on Dong Xiao, Dong Xiao's heart was scared.

"It should be a great one. It's a soldier.

In fact, Zheng Xin has also seen the big bodyguards of Ouyang Xu's family. I also think it's quite deterrent. However, the man in camouflage uniform just now was more deterrent than those bodyguards. Especially the look he had before leaving. It's really scary. Because the other party's gaze is not only deterrent but also murderous.

This murderous aura is different from the murderous aura that ordinary people show when they are resentful. Because this murderous aura has a strong sense of substantive presence. This is something that only those who have actually killed people can show, that kind of murderous aura with blood.

Intuition told Zheng Xin that the big man who followed Ouyang Xu was definitely not easy to mess with!

Sitting in the co-pilot's seat, looking at Ouyang Xu who was concentrating on driving, Wu Haotian opened his mouth.

"You, your two friends..." pursed his lips, and Wu Haotian stopped talking.

As a special soldier, Wu Haotian is good at observing people, so the first time he saw Dong Xiao and Zheng Xin, these two guys, he felt that these two were very wrong. Because looking at the eyes of friends is definitely different from looking at the eyes of fat sheep. However, the eyes of those two guys looking at Ouyang Xu were very unfortunate to be the latter!

Originally, Wu Haotian wanted to open his mouth to remind Ouyang Xu and let the other party be careful of these two friends. However, thinking about it, he and Ouyang Xu had not known each other for a long time. If you rashly say bad things about people's friends, will you provoke that turtle-haired kid and drive him out of the car directly? Therefore, Wu Haotian said half a sentence and didn't say more.

"Hehe, they were sent by my second uncle. It's specifically here to bring me bad, I know. Smiling, Ouyang Xu said that he understood.

"Your second uncle?" What kind of uncle is this, actually looking for two college students who are not good at learning to bring their own nephews???

Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, Wu Haotian was a little incredulous.

"You don't know, my second uncle has been spying on my mother's company. He wanted to take me bad, he wanted me to fall out with my mother. In this way, he can take advantage of the fisherman's profit and take the opportunity to get the company. As he spoke, Ouyang Xu flatly stated the facts.