251-255

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End of the World Chapter 251

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Well, I think it's doable! Even if Anyang City is easy to defend and difficult to attack, gathering the forces of the five cities to attack strongly, it can be broken in one fell swoop! Nodding, Chu Baichuan agreed.

"Good idea, we'll be caught back and forth then. Even if he Wu Zhenkun has the ability to reach the sky, he has to die in Jingcheng! Speaking of this, Chen Zhengde's eyes surged with fierce killing intent.

Wu Zhenkun, if you dare to instigate your grandson to kill my son, then I will let you die in Jingcheng.

"Well, Dad, you should immediately send someone to send a message to the generals of the other five cities!"

"Good!" Nodding, Chu Baichuan got up and went to arrange.

"Uncle, the Wu family has more troops in Jingcheng than us. Until reinforcements arrive, it's better not to act rashly for the time being. Opening her mouth, Chu Yue reminded that she didn't want the reinforcements to arrive yet, so in order to take revenge, her uncle pulled the team to fight with the Wu family.

"Well, Yueyue, don't worry! Uncle is not a person without measure!

If you want to take revenge, you naturally have to plan well, if you rashly launch an attack, not only can you not kill Wu Zhenkun, but you may also lose your troops, this point, needless to say by Chu Yue, Chen Zhengde also understands.

Five days later...

At three o'clock in the morning, Chu Baichuan was sleeping in his bedroom, and suddenly, there was a rapid knock outside the door.

"Who?" Being woken up in his sleep, Chu Baichuan looked a little displeased.

"Dad, open the door quickly, it's me, Yueyue!" Opening his mouth, Chu Yue, who was standing outside the door, said anxiously.

"Yueyue??" Hearing that it was his daughter, Chu Baichuan hurriedly got up from the bed, took the flashlight on the bedside table, and got out of bed.

Coming to the door, Chu Baichuan opened the door. Then I saw my daughter, who was dressed in pajamas, had disheveled hair, and had a pale face.

"Yueyue, what's wrong with you?" Looking at his daughter's ugly face, Chu Baichuan was slightly startled.

"Dad, I just had a dream about City A, City B, City C, and City D and City E. Both, all destroyed! Speaking of this, Chu Yue's face became three points ugly, "What? Hearing this, Chu Baichuan was shocked.

"No, this is impossible, in the past five days, the Wu family's troops in Jingcheng have never left the city. Moreover, it is impossible to destroy our five cities with the strength of Anyang City alone? For this, Chu Baichuan was a little suspicious.

"Dad, I have a very bad premonition, I think we should leave Jingcheng as soon as possible!" Opening his mouth, Chu Yue said with a serious face.

"Yueyue, what are you talking about? The Wu family and I spent three years just to gain control of Jingcheng. Now, you, you want me to leave Jingcheng??? Looking at his daughter, Chu Baichuan was a little incredulous.