48

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 48

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Suddenly, a group of people ran out of the originally deserted street, old and young, men and women. Everyone looked flustered and frightened. As if they had caught a life-saving straw, they rushed to stop Ouyang Xu and their car.

"What happened up there?" Stopping the car, Zhou Xiaohui seriously questioned a middle-aged man led by this group of people.

"This officer, it's good that you guys are here, there are man-eating zombies in the Yueyue supermarket in front!"

"Yes, yes, there are many! We managed to escape.

"That is, many of our companions died in the supermarket!" This was said by a uniformed supermarket employee.

"Comrade officer, I have given you hope. You will be the master of the people! An old man spoke.

"Yes, if you don't care, we ordinary people really have no way to live!"

"yes, yes!" Others nodded as well.

"Everyone get off!" Opening the car door, Wu Haotian was the first to jump out of the car with a submachine gun. Subsequently, everyone else got out of the car with guns.

As soon as he saw Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu, he got out of the car. The special forces soldiers on the three cars behind also got out of the car with their own weapons.

"The first squad left wing, the second squad right wing. The third squad is in the middle. Target Month Moon Supermarket. Go ahead!

"Yes!" As soon as Wu Haotian gave the order, everyone immediately lined up and protected the five people of the third squad in the middle.

"Dingdong, congratulations to the host for saving 26 people and getting 2600 points!" Although he got points, Ouyang Xu's mood at the moment was very complicated.

Looking at Wu Haotian, who was about to kill the zombies, Ouyang Xu opened his mouth. I want to open my mouth to remind you. However, after thinking about it, Ouyang Xu didn't say anything.

The most sinister thing in the last days is not zombies, but human hearts. However, Ouyang Xu knew that he was now saying that these special forces who were full of spirit and took it as their duty to protect their homes and defend the country might not believe it. Only if they themselves suffer will they believe.

Chapter 56: Killing Zombies

Yueyue Supermarket is not far from the parking place, so the special forces brigade led by Wu Haotian quickly touched the supermarket.

Seeing that the main entrance of the roller shutter door had been lowered, Wu Haotian raised his eyebrows. A few gestures were made to signal the first and second squads to smash the left and right window panes. Directly from the window.

Nodding, Wang Jun and Liu Zhichao immediately smashed the glass, and the soldiers jumped directly into the supermarket from the windows on the left and right sides in turn. Finally, the third squad followed.

Yueyue Supermarket is the largest of the three supermarkets designated by Ouyang Xu. So there are a lot of materiel here.

"Report captain, the first squad did not find out!"