28

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 28

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

In fact, he could send this person back to the military department, but in his private heart, Wu Haotian didn't want this kid's attractive appearance to be seen by others. So, I brought people directly here. Want to hide people, privatize.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at Ouyang Xu, who was lying on the bed on all fours and sleeping comfortably, Wu Haotian's eyes slowly became deeper and deeper. It's like two ink crystals shining.

Privatization? Since when did he have this thought about this stinky boy?

From the first time we met, seeing that stinky face? Or did it start with the first practice, knocking him down? Or did it start when you rubbed him and ate with him?

Staring at the person on the bed, Wu Haotian asked himself secretly!

Chapter 37: The Kiss

In a moment, Ouyang Xu, who was lying on the bed, turned over and stuck to Wu Haotian's leg.

"Water, I want to drink water..."

Just as Wu Haotian stared at the person on the bed and was stunned, Ouyang Xu suddenly shouted.

"Wait!" Getting up and leaving, Wu Haotian came to the bed with a cup of warm water.

Helping the person up from the bed, Wu Haotian put his arm around Ouyang Xu's shoulder with one hand, and handed the water cup to Ouyang Xu's mouth with the other.

Lowering his head, Ouyang Xu drank a large glass of water in a daze before opening his eyes.

"Hehe, Wu Haotian, you are instigated, you haven't drunk a drop of wine!" When he spoke, Ouyang Xu glared unpleasantly.

"I'm going to drink too much, how can I drive you?" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian said it for granted.

"Cut, if you drink too much, you can take a taxi." Excuse! As he spoke, Ouyang Xu glanced at the man with disdain.

"Hey, you're twenty-three, do you have a boyfriend?" Staring at Ouyang Xu in his arms, Wu Haotian asked with a smile.

"No, what, you want to soak me?" Tilting his head to look at the man, Ouyang Xu asked lazily.

"Hehe, didn't you say that all the men under the sky are dead, and you can't look at me?"

"Well, you're really not that good, but to be honest, it's not that bad. Is there at least a long table of scum? As he spoke, Ouyang Xu unceremoniously raised his hand and rubbed the man's good-looking face.

"Thanks for the compliment!" With a low laugh, the man thanked him softly.

"Hey, how about you? You've dated a few men, you're all thirty-two, you must have soaked in a big group, right? Five? Stretching out five fingers, Ouyang Xu asked with a smile.

"Nope!" Shaking his head, Wu Haotian hurriedly refuted.

"So, three, three always have it, right?" Stretching out three fingers, Ouyang Xu asked in confusion.

"No, none, didn't meet the right one!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian directly told the truth.

"Liar, I don't believe it." Pushing the man, Ouyang Xu wanted to push the man away and sleep, but the man did not let go.

"Hey, why are you holding me? Want to have a one-night stand with me? Rolling his eyes, Ouyang Xu asked unobtrusively.

"No, I don't do things that are irresponsible. What you don't like, you can't see, I don't touch. Looking deeply into the eyes of the person in his arms, Wu Haotian said every word extremely seriously.

"Cluck, you have a cleanliness fetish, do you?" Staring at the man's serious face, Ouyang Xu giggled.

"I like the same sex though. But I don't promiscuous. I'm looking for someone who is willing to live with me for the rest of my life. "It's his ideal, it's his dream. He doesn't want a one-night stand, and he doesn't want to be so messy with this today and that tomorrow like those in the circle. All he needs is one, and one person who is willing to spend his life with him is enough.

"Fool, a long life, maybe one day, we will all die! So, ah, it can't be so true. As he spoke, Ouyang Xu patted the man's serious face.

"What if I say, I want to live with you for the rest of my life? Would you like to? Still looking at the person in his arms seriously, Wu Haotian asked seriously.

"Hehe, soak me, I'm not instant noodles, why let you soak it?" Rolling his eyes, Ouyang Xu answered rightfully.

"It's not about soaking you, it's about wanting to date you, and dating on the premise of marriage."

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu blinked in confusion. "You, won't you mean it?"

"You think I'm joking with you?" Staring at the other party's dazed little face, Wu Haotian asked funny.

"It's not like ah, that's why it's weird!" Tilting his head to look at each other, Ouyang Xu felt that something was wrong with Wu Haotian today.

"Then do you want to associate with me?" As he spoke, the man asked seriously.

"Hey, hey, you're trying to trick me!" Looking at the man's serious look, Ouyang Xu smiled, pulled down the man's neck, and chewed on the other party's lips playfully.

Staring at the smirking person in his arms, Wu Haotian's eyes became deeper and more charming. The faint luster is like black crystals.

"Hehe, look at your squinted eyes, you still want to soak me!" Glancing sideways at the other party, Ouyang Xu said with a smile.

"Snap..." The water cup in Wu Haotian's hand fell to the ground.

After a slight hesitation, Wu Haotian pinched Ouyang Xu's waist, rolled over and pressed the person directly on the bed.

"Why are you staring at me, I said I'm not instant noodles, don't make you bubble!"

"You provoked me first!" When the words fell, Wu Haotian pinched the other party's chin and kissed it directly.

"Hmm, hmm..." Being kissed was a little blindfolded, and Ouyang Xu patted in the man's arms in a daze for a long time before he patted the person away.

Squinting, Wu Haotian stared at the other party intently. "Why, don't want me to kiss you? Then you still dare to provoke me?

"Cough, cough, gag..." Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu didn't say anything, and directly got up and spit out a lot of filth.

"Can you spoil the scenery a little more?"

Glaring, looking at Ouyang Xu who fell asleep after vomiting, Wu Haotian rolled his eyes helplessly. I could only lower my head and take off Ouyang Xu's dirty clothes and change the sheets. Do all the aftermath.

Chapter 38: I Don't Remember

First ChapterPrevious28/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel