317

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Last Days' Counterattack Chapter 317

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Yes, is that so? How so, didn't I say it on the phone before? Just, just because of a white sink? Could it be that his father's face was not as big as one of Ouyang Xu's subordinates?

Looking at his daughter's incredulous appearance, Commander Fang smiled bitterly.

"Silly child, you think too highly of your father. Our Lake City is just a second-tier city, and your father is just the commander of a second-tier base, in front of Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu, who own half of the rivers and mountains, your father does not have such a big face!

"Dad!" Hearing her father say this, Fang Ting was a little panicked. Originally, she thought that she would soon become a superpower. But now...

"Alas, silly child, if you want to blame, blame your bad life, offend the undeserved.

"Bai Shen, he, he speaks so effectively in front of Ouyang Xu?" Opening her mouth, Fang Ting asked in confusion.

"That's natural, he is Ouyang Xu's henchman. Do you think about it, a person who can live in Commander Wu's house will be a simple person?

Thinking of Bai Shen, Fang Ting was remorseful, if she hadn't gone down to Bai Shen at the beginning, then now, would everything be completely different?

"So, so what do we do now?"

"This road in Bluewater City is not working. The only way is to try your luck in Hui Cheng.

Five years ago, Shangguan Kai's Hui City Base and Blue Water City began to study the topic of ordinary people transforming the supernatural together. However, Dr. Liu of Huicheng has made much less progress in this field of research than Dr. Zhang Min, and the success rate is much lower than that of Dr. Zhang Min. Therefore, Commander Fang would come to Blue Water City to ask for Ouyang Xu. But I didn't expect things to turn out like this, and it seems that I can only go to Huicheng to see it!

"Good, okay!" Hearing her father say this, Fang Ting bit her lip, and finally could only agree to her father's proposal.

Chapter 225: Meeting the Old Man Again (1 more)

Five days later, Wang Jun, Wu Haoyu and Nangong Yu converged, Wu Haotian's family for three days, plus five people under Ouyang Xu, a group of eleven people, drove a minibus and left Bluewater City.

Guan Lei and Wang Jun acted as drivers, one driving and the other sitting in the co-pilot's seat.

"I said boss, sister-in-law, what are we doing mysteriously? Even my wife won't let me bring it! As he spoke, Wang Jun said with a grievance on his face.

Hearing Wang Jun's words, the people in the car were very faceless.

"It's not that you alone without a wife!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian said it for granted.

"So, didn't you take that with you?" Turning his head sideways, Wang Jun, who was sitting in the co-pilot, glanced at his boss.

"Looking for a draw, huh?" Squinting, a cold light flashed in Wu Haotian's eyes. The cold voice threatened.