53

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 53

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Seeing more than a dozen guns pointed at the brain door, those survivors shrunk their necks in fright, who dared to act rashly!

"It's okay, it's just that someone tried to rob my supplies and was killed by me!" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu hurriedly explained.

Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, Wu Haotian looked his lover up and down and the other members of the third squad. "Is everyone okay?"

"It's okay!" Shaking their heads, everyone said they were fine.

"Zhang Ming, Li Yong, you two go to the east, find a bus, fill up and drive over."

"Yes!" Receiving Wu Haotian's order, the two soldiers turned and left.

"Which of you can drive!" As he spoke, Wu Haotian asked the group of people squatting on the ground.

"I will!" The previous caliper head, raised his hand to indicate that he could drive.

"Okay, you guys get the supplies, in a moment, I'll give you a car full of fuel, you can go to a safe place!"

"Thank you, thank you, sir!" As he spoke, the middle-aged man hurriedly thanked him. Others also thanked them.

Although, Wu Haotian they did not wear military uniforms. However, the weapons in their hands are excellent, and at a glance you can tell that they are from a soldier's background.

Not long after, the two fighters found a bus. The survivors all ran into the car. The caliper head drove the bus away.

Seeing this group of people who ran faster than rabbits, Ouyang Xu shook his head gently.

"Ding-dong, congratulations to the host, who successfully rescued eighteen survivors and killed a villain. 1900 points are awarded.

"There are also points for killing?"

"If the host kills a vicious person, you can get points. Just now, that person was a rich second generation who raped young girls and engaged in economic crimes. It's a criminal.

"Oh, so it is!" Hearing 001's explanation, Ouyang Xu was overjoyed. In this way, you can also earn points by killing bad guys in the future! This is good, killing people is easier than killing zombies!

Driving the four cars in the convoy over, the soldiers immediately filled up with fuel.

"Xiaoxu, shall we collect some more gasoline?" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian asked.

"Well, I want to put away the oil trough below. There are two large oil sumps underneath. There are also at least 15 tons of gasoline. If we could collect it, we would have about the same amount of oil along the way!

Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, Wu Haotian frowned. "But is your space that big?"

For this problem, Wu Haotian is more worried.

"No problem, I still have a place in my garage. In addition, gasoline will not deteriorate, and it can also be placed in the yard.

Hearing his lover say this, Wu Haotian nodded slightly. "The first squad blocked the east, west, and south exits with their vehicles. Seal up the entire gas station. The second and third squads went to the convenience store to find tools, and we dug up the place and took the gas.