333

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 333

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"This is..." Looking at the ten golden leaves in the box, Wu Haotian couldn't help but be stunned. Strange, this leaf looks very ordinary, but why can he feel such a rich energy from it?

"It's such a commander. I am a gold powerhouse, and Xiao Lou is a wood powerhouse. Therefore, I nourished these leaves with my golden power, and this leaf is not an ordinary leaf, this leaf is the leaf transformed by Xiao Lou's power. Opening his mouth, Guan Lei said seriously.

"Hahaha, how can I listen, this is not a leaf, but like you two children." Chuckling, Ouyang Xu quipped.

"yes, I feel that way too!" Nodding, Wu Haotian also agreed.

"It's not an exaggeration to say it's our children. This leaf was slowly nourished by Xiao Lou little by little with his own wood energy. Then, I used the purest gold energy to enrich the more tenacious vitality of this leaf, and these ten leaves, whether it was for the commander or for Ouyang Military Doctor. They are the best materials to support and nourish their own powers. It not only has the power of light, but also the vitality of wood.

A great secondary resource. Smiling, Guan Lei explained word by word seriously.

"So that's the case, then, thank you Guan Lei and Xiao Lou for this gift for me!" Nodding, Wu Haotian thanked him.

"The commander is polite. Everything we have is given by you and Doctor Ouyang.

Although, Ouyang Xu initially kept himself around in order to take advantage of himself. However, five years by Ouyang Xu's side was enough for Guan Lei to clearly understand this person and understand this person.

Indeed, just like when he first saw him, Guan Lei was extremely sure that Ouyang Xu was not a good person. However, he is very sincere, whether it is to his lover, to his children, or to subordinates like him. Or treat friends like Wang Jun. Ouyang Xu is very sincere, he will never put up a fight with anyone just because he is the commander's wife, and he will never tear down his subordinates in front of outsiders.

Just like the matter of Song Chengxin's father and son, such as the matter of Commander Fang. In Ouyang Xu's eyes, he Guan Lei is not only a natural energy field that can be used, but also a friend who needs protection and can be trusted.

In the past five years, although Ouyang Xu has continuously absorbed a lot of Guan Lei's golden powers. However, he also gave back to Guan Lei a lot of good resources. Among the five people, Guan Lei received the most resources. Therefore, even if he was sucked away by Ouyang Xu every day, part of his energy was sucked away. However, his level of power did not lag behind others at all.

The golden supernatural will be used by others, this has long been clear to Guan Lei. However, Guan Lei never thought that he would meet Ouyang Xu, Ouyang Xu, who helped him like this and was so sincere to him.

"Yes, without the commander and Ouyang military doctor, we would not have our today!"

For Wu Haotianfu, Mu Xiaolou is also grateful.

"Are you all finished? Is it my turn? Opening his mouth, Cissy smiled and asked, "Hehe, what gift did Cissy prepare for me?" Smiling, Wu Haotian looked at his son.