266-270

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 266

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Is that so?" Looking at the other party, Zhang Jianbo couldn't help but be a little surprised. Unexpectedly, Wu Haotian actually gave such a big right to his male wife???

Chapter 194: Crystal Nuclear Weapons (3 more)

Looking at Zhang Jianbo, who was shocked, Ouyang Xu smiled.

"Haotian is a person who does big things, and I take care of the small things in the family!"

Drought-tolerant grain seeds are trifles? Detox potions are trifles ??

Looking at Ouyang Xu, who said that the cloud was light and breezy, the corners of Zhang Jianbo's mouth twitched a little, if these two things came out of their base, he would definitely not let others manage them. I really don't know what this Wu Haotian thinks, he actually trusts his pillow person so much, and he is not afraid that this Ouyang Xu will fill his pockets?

"Doctor Ouyang, the last time I came to buy cold-resistant corn seeds, you said that Dr. Ling was working drought-resistant rice seeds. It's been three months now. I don't know, what happened to Dr. Ling's research on drought-resistant rice seeds? "Straight to the point, Dong Yinghai did not detour and directly asked about the seed.

"Oh, the rice seed has been successfully studied. Here are the samples! Saying that, Ouyang Xu reached out and took out a few seeds and handed them to the three.

"This is drought-resistant rice seeds, which can be grown below 30 degrees at room temperature, and can be watered once in 10 days and ripen in two months?" Holding the seed in his hand, Dong Yinghai asked happily.

"Yes. This seed is not only drought tolerant, but also ripens quickly, and can be eaten in two months.

"Great, it's finally researched, Dr. Ling is worthy of being the first person in the Academy of Agricultural Sciences!" Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, Dong Yinghai was excited.

"Yes, Dr. Ling is such an amazing talent!" Speaking of this, Chen Cheng's heart was a little sour.

In fact, whether it was Dr. Ling or Dr. Zhang Minzhang, they were originally people from their Hwaseong security base. However, unfortunately, at the beginning of the end times, he immediately organized the medical doctor to study the antidote to the zombie virus, thus ignoring the research of other projects.

As a result, Dr. Ling and Dr. Zhang, two talented people who had never met each other, defected to Wu Haotian's troops, making him miss out with these two talents!

Think about what should have been a doctor in your own city, but you have become a doctor in Bluewater City, and you want to enjoy the research results of others and spend a lot of zombie crystal nuclei to buy. Think about it, Chen Cheng regrets it! Unfortunately, letting him repent of his intestines was useless.

"Alas..." If you want to blame, you can only blame yourself for being too short-sighted. It will be a doctor from the Academy of Agricultural Sciences and a doctor who can develop a detoxifying potion!

"Doctor Ouyang, I don't know if it's convenient for us, go to your agricultural building to take a look, what about the cultivation of this rice seed?" Opening his mouth, Dong Yinghai wanted to see the planting of seeds.