18

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 18

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"What, you want to learn martial arts?" Glaring, Wang Jun looked at the other party in disbelief.

"yes, I love martial arts. I think martial arts is practical. You help me ask who will teach me, and I can pay for the training. Two hours a night is fine. Looking at the three, Ouyang Xu said seriously.

Combat includes a variety of attacks from sanda and grappling, and is the most practical hand-to-hand combat technique. Within three months, you must learn, even if you can't refine a pair of steel bones like special forces. However, at the very least, you must also make yourself capable of self-preservation.

"This..." Hearing this, Wang Jun and Liu Zhichao looked at Wu Haotian at the same time.

Pay the training fee, this is a few meanings, sure enough, the eldest young master is different, he likes to smash people with money!

"Okay, I'm free for the evening. I'll teach you, earn some extra money by the way!

Hearing Wu Haotian's words, Liu Zhichao and Wang Jun both felt a tingling in their scalps. They have not followed Wu Haotian for a day or two, so when the boss is angry, they can definitely hear what tone of voice he speaks.

Alas, Doctor Ouyang, you are really unlucky, the boss hates the most is the eldest young master who is a blessing in power, your method of smashing people with money is really not a good idea!

"You? You teach me? Hearing that Wu Haotian agreed, Ouyang Xu was overjoyed.

"Yes, I'll teach you, go, let's go train now!" As he spoke, Wu Haotian stood up, picked up Ouyang Xu's collar, and pulled the person out of the dormitory.

"No, it won't be okay?" Looking at Wang Jun, Liu Zhichao asked worriedly.

"What can happen, is to be beaten by the boss!" Shrugging, Wang Jun smiled with a look of gloating.

Ouyang Xu, you deserve it, what's wrong with being rich, it's great to be rich? Still want to run our special forces brigade with money to smash people, you don't look either, what is this place?

Chapter 27: Beaten

was pulled by Wu Haotian to the training room and beaten violently, lying on the mat of the training room, Ouyang Xu was beaten and couldn't get up, only hummed!

"Hey, I'm asking you to teach me martial arts, not for you to beat me?" Staring at the man squatting beside him, Ouyang Xu said unconvinced.

"Wouldn't it be better for me to teach you with practical actions?" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian said it for granted.

"Then, then you shot too hard, it hurt me!" Rubbing his pained face, Ouyang Xu's brows crouched tightly.

"Who made your eldest young master's shelf so big that he could smash people with money at every turn? Which do you think this is? This is the army, the army of the country, those two smelly money in your hands, it is not good to make here! Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian lectured the other party unhappily.

What's wrong with money, if you have money, you dare to run to the army and smash people, and don't look at what place this is?

"What do you mean?" Climbing up from the mat, Ouyang Xu looked back at the other party without anger.