61

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 61

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Look at the shiny little oilseed rape, round eggs, and golden braised pork in the bowl. The two sisters swallowed unconsciously.

"Auntie, it's the end of the world, you better keep the food for yourself!" Speaking, Zhang Lu said.

"Silly child, Auntie has eaten. And the aunt eats these every day. Smiling, Qin Fang said disapprovingly.

"But...,' To be honest, Zhang Lu didn't really want to accept this bowl of meat, because she was afraid that she would accept too much from the other party and she couldn't repay it.

"Eat, and aunt are still so polite." It was also seen that Zhang Lu was a girl with many eyes, so Qin Fang directly stuffed a bowl of meat into Liu Feifei's arms and put the chopsticks into the other party's hands.

"Auntie, you are so good to me!" Liu Feifei has no father or mother since childhood, and grew up in Zhang Lu's family. Therefore, it is easy for her to be moved by the kindness of others.

Looking at the girl with red eyes and about to cry, Qin Fang smiled and pinched the other party's face.

"Silly child, eat quickly!"

"Hmm!" Sniffing, Liu Feifei lowered her head and ate.

I saw my cousin eating people's meat. Zhang Lu was helpless, and also took the bowl and ate it silently.

Although Zhang Lu is a very assertive and intelligent girl. However, after the end of the world, her parents have been eaten by zombies, so she has no choice but to bring her cousin to the resort. Therefore, this kind of care from her elders, she may not have experienced for a long time.

"By the way, Auntie, don't you go to the second floor at night?" After eating a large bowl of meat, Liu Feifei chatted with Qin Fang warmly.

"Not going. The smell of zombies in the building is too great. Just stay tented here.

"Oh, too!" Nodding, Liu Feifei also felt that the smell in the building was indeed not very good.

"Feifei, if you don't want to go upstairs, how about sleeping in a tent with your aunt? At night, Auntie also has someone to talk to! Smiling, Qin Fang smiled and suggested Liu Feifei to stay.

"This..." Hearing Qin Fang's invitation, Liu Feifei looked at her cousin who lowered her head to eat meat.

"Auntie, is your side safe?" Opening his mouth, Zhang Lu asked seriously.

"Oh, my tent is absolutely safe, don't you see? Everyone else's tents were all around me. They will all protect us. Moreover, there are soldiers patrolling at night. It's safe here.

"Oh!" Hearing Qin Fang's words, Zhang Lu nodded slightly.

"They, they won't come to harass Auntie at night to rest, will they?" Opening his mouth, Zhang Lu asked tentatively.

"Hehe, which of them do you think dares?" Smiling, Qin Fang answered as expected.

"Oh!" Also, the other party is the mother-in-law of the captain, and no one dares to harass her.