121-125

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 121

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"This, ah, is Ouyang specially given to a few of you who have not yet recovered their bodies, boiled big bone soup." As he spoke, Chen Dong handed the soup to Tie Ming's hand.

Hearing Chen Dong's explanation, Tie Ming nodded slightly, it turned out to be like this!

"Drink while it's hot. Drink a little more, there is still in the pot. Staring at Tie Ming, whose face turned pale, Chen Dong instructed carefully.

"Hmm!" Nodding, Tie Ming obediently picked up the bowl and drank it in a big gulp.

Holding the bowl in his hand, Zhou Xiaohui gently scooped up a spoonful of soup with a spoon and carefully fed it to Autumn beside him.

"Well, it's delicious. Xiaohui, you drink too!

"Hahaha, I don't dare drink it. This is the big bone soup that my sister-in-law specially gave you heroes, where do I have a share to drink? Smiling, what Zhou Xiaohui said should be right, this time the captain can successfully advance to the fifth level, and the ten of them are naturally indispensable in the autumn.

"What are you afraid of, isn't mine yours?" Opening his mouth, Qiu Qiu rightfully heard this, and Zhou Xiaohui couldn't help but blink. Why does this sound so imaginative?

"Here, take another sip!" As he spoke, Zhou Xiaohui fed the second spoonful of soup.

"You drink, you drink first, I'll drink again!" Opening his mouth, Autumn said with a serious face.

"Well, okay then!" Knowing that Autumn is a stubborn temper, Zhou Xiaohui could only lower his head and silently drink this spoonful of soup before continuing to feed Autumn.

"How's it going, is it delicious?" Opening, Autumn asked with a smile.

"It's delicious, it's just a little light!"

Heard, Autumn smiled. "Stupid, my cousin deliberately didn't put so much salt. This makes the taste stronger!

Looking at the autumn that he said as it should be, Zhou Xiaohui nodded slightly. "So it is!"

"Shall I come by myself?" Seeing Liu Zhichao holding a spoon to feed himself soup, Liu Feifei reached out to take it, but was dodged by the man.

"Lie down and don't move, you are a great hero now, even my sister-in-law specially ordered me to take good care of you? I don't dare snub! As he spoke, Liu Zhichao said with a serious face.

"Hahaha, how can I be so delicate, last night Ouyang Military Doctor has sent ten jade, I have absorbed a lot of W energy, and I have recovered a lot!"

When the captain had just been successfully promoted, one by one, the group of them were really tired and did not even have the strength to move. However, this has been all a day, and last night she used twenty jade stones to absorb W energy together, and her body has recovered a lot.

"That's not okay, you're my daughter-in-law, how distressing do I feel when I'm tired?" As he spoke, Liu Zhichao kissed his lover's pale little face with pity.

"You!" Helplessly glanced at the other party, Liu Feifei could only reluctantly accept her man's considerate feeding.

Feeding his lover bite by bite, Liu Zhichao is also enjoying it!