141-145

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 141

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Oh! We'll go in a moment! Turning from the man's arms, Fang Tianya responded to the other party with a smile.

Looking at Fang Tianya, who was smiling happily, inexplicably, Chen Dong actually felt that the smile was extremely dazzling.

"Good!" Looking at Fang Tianya, and then at Tie Ming, who had never turned back, leaving only a back for himself, Chen Dong gritted his teeth and turned and left the man's room.

"The man is gone!" Raising his eyes, Fang Tianya looked at the man's gloomy face.

"Hmm!" Answering lightly, Tie Ming let go of Fang Tianya in his arms, and sat down on the chair on the side a little decadently.

"Why are you lying to him?" Staring at the man, Fang Tianya asked puzzled, and really thought that Tie Ming this guy was enlightened and liked himself. As a result, it was for the sake of anger Chen Dong deliberately pulled him as a shield.

Alas, after learning this fact, Fang Tianya was really depressed, he couldn't imagine that his magnificent and peerless appearance actually failed to conquer a man, but was also pulled and used by others. Is his charm really so bad?

"Why ask so much, I promised to give you the reward, didn't I already give it to you?,, hearing this, Fang Tianya touched his nose. Yes, Tie Ming this guy is quite generous, and gave himself a piece of jade with a very good taste. As a reward, let yourself help deceive Chen Dong together.

"It's okay to help you, but I'll say ugly things ahead, if my true destiny shows up." You can't delay me!"

"Don't worry, it's only a few days."

If Chen Dong has feelings for himself, then only if he has the slightest feeling, Tie Ming will not give up to confess to the other party. However, if Chen Dong saw that he and Fang Tianya were indifferent. Then, there is no need for him to confess "Oh! Nodding, Fang Tianya showed understanding.

After lunch, "What's wrong, your face is so bad?" Staring at Chen Dong, who was sitting on the sofa alone in a daze. Ouyang Xu asked softly.

"No, it's okay!" Shaking his head, Chen Dong said that he was fine.

"It's okay, why don't you go to the black market?"

Today, the holiday was enlarged, and everyone in the team received supplies but went to the black market. However, Chen Dong did not go with the big guy. This made Ouyang Xu feel very strange.

"Oh, nothing to buy. By the way, we're leaving tomorrow, right? Speaking, Chen Dong diverted the topic.

"Well, I'll leave the base tomorrow and go to Comfort City!"

Yesterday, Ouyang Xu had already met the two survivors who had fled from Eighteen Mile Village. According to survivors, a total of 38 survivors escaped from Shibali Village three months ago. Mo Xiaoyu is also among them. However, later, these thirty-eight people encountered zombies and were scattered. As a result, only thirty-five people came to the Three Treasures Base. The remaining three survivors, including Mo Xiaoyu, have not been heard from so far.