96-100

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 96

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"No matter what happens, you can't abandon me and marry another woman!" The man's words to himself, Liu Feifei naturally knows. However, she is still worried that in the future, men will like others and no longer be good to themselves.

"Don't worry, I promise three from four virtues, and I will be alone in my heart." Smiling, Liu Zhichao hurriedly assured.

"Captain, Doctor Ouyang, all of you have heard it. You will bear witness to me! Opening his mouth, Liu Feifei looked at Wu Haotianfu.

"Don't worry, he dares to mess around, I'll discount his legs!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian said coldly.

"Don't worry, Fifi, if he really does something to be sorry for you. I castrated him for you. Speaking, Ouyang Xu said with a smile.

"Wow, boss, sister-in-law, is there such a thing as you?" Hearing the words of the two, Liu Zhichao suddenly felt a headache.

If not, he is their brother. How come this is that both of these husbands and husbands have become Feifei's side?

"Hee-hee, we're mom's family!" Smiling, Ouyang Xu said rightly.

Nodding, Wu Haotian agreed.

"You guys are really..." Looking at the treacherous appearance of the two husbands, Liu Zhichao suddenly felt speechless.

"Hee hee..." With a low laugh, Liu Feifei stretched out her hand to the other party.

"Fifi!" Seeing the outstretched hand, Liu Zhichao was overjoyed.

"I promise you!" Smiling at the man, Liu Feifei's eyes were still faintly red.

Excitedly, he took out the diamond ring from the ring box, and Liu Zhichao immediately put it on Liu Feifei's finger.

"Oh, kiss one, kiss one, kiss one!" Seeing that Liu Zhichao's marriage proposal was successful, everyone began to coax again.

"Don't, don't..." Seeing that the man hugged himself and really wanted to kiss, Liu Feifei was not only ashamed of her face, but also her ears were red.

"Good daughter-in-law, just kiss it." Brothers wait and see? Staring at his daughter-in-law, Liu Zhichao coaxed softly.

Hearing the man say this, Liu Feifei closed her eyes with a red face.

Leaning over and dropping a kiss on Liu Feifei's lips, Liu Zhichao and Liu Feifei became an unmarried couple under the witness of everyone.

Chapter 89: Meeting Acquaintances (2 more)

After dinner, Ouyang Xu called Liu Zhichao and his two children into the room alone.

"Sister-in-law, you looking for us?" Holding hands, the two came to Ouyang Xu's room.

"Well, to celebrate the two of you officially becoming fiancées, I wanted to give you a big gift for a honeymoon six-day trip. I don't know, do you want it? As he spoke, Ouyang Xu asked with a smile.

"Honeymoon six-day trip? Where to travel, isn't there a global outbreak of the W epidemic?

In fact, why doesn't Liu Zhichao want to live a two-person world with his fiancée, swim in the mountains, play in the water, go shopping and watch a movie? But there is no way, now this condition is really not allowed!