319

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 319

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Huh? Do you still want to have that surgery? Glaring, Hanako looked at Fang Ting in disbelief. The heart said: This girl is really persistent, she actually wants to be a supernatural so much?

Facing Hanako's scrutinizing gaze, Fang Ting unconsciously frowned.

"Let's go!" As he spoke, Bai Shen motioned for the two beside him to leave with him.

No matter what Fang Ting did here, it had nothing to do with him, right?

"Bai Shen, I, my operation failed, I can't be a supernatural for the rest of my life!" Opening his mouth, Fang Ting stopped Bai Shen. Informed him of what had happened.

Hearing the other party's words, Bai Shen glanced at the other party lightly, and found that Fang Ting had already shed tears of grievance.

Chapter 226: Talking About Marriage (2 more)

Looking at the crying pear blossom with rain, it was the beloved Fang Ting, Hanako wrinkled her brows.

"This is called evil and evil retribution, and it has long been said that a person of bad character like you is not suitable to be a powerful person, and you don't listen."

This woman really doesn't hit the south wall and doesn't look back, the good commander is inappropriate, and she has to be a superpower, but the operation failed, and I don't know if there are scars on her body! If I leave a scar, I am afraid that I will not be able to marry in this life?

Alas, what a self-inflicted sin that cannot be lived!

"Let's go!"

For Fang Ting's affairs, Bai Shen was too lazy to pay attention to it.

"Bai Shen, you, aren't you worried about me at all?" With a crying voice, Fang Ting asked pitifully.

"Hey, Fang Ting, there's something wrong with your head, right? He's my boyfriend now and has nothing to do with you! Glaring, Hanako loudly declared her ownership.

This hateful woman, what is this crying and tears, is it possible that she still whimsically plans to let Bai Shen return to her?

In the face of Hanako's warning, Fang Ting was unmoved, still looking at Bai Shen so pitifully.

"Bai Shen, I know, I know that I was sorry for you back then, but I have never forgotten you for so many years. I, I still love you.

After the failed transformation operation, Fang Ting's body was left with more than two dozen scars, large and small, because he was not a supernatural and could not use energy, so the scars on her body could not be good for a lifetime.

Looking at Huazi, who is now standing beside Bai Shen and flaunting her might, and then looking at herself who is destined to be an ordinary person for a lifetime, Fang Ting is almost crazy with jealousy in her heart.

It is obviously a man who belongs to her, and it is clear that she can undergo surgery in Bluewater City and become a superpower, but everything in this has been destroyed because of Hanako's appearance. She is unwilling, unwilling!

"That's your business!" Looking at her coldly, there was no expression on Bai Shen's face.

"Back then, you loved me so much that you were even willing to use your life to protect me, didn't you really have any feelings for me?" Looking at Bai Shen with teary eyes, Fang Ting asked pitifully.

Hearing this, Bai Shen reached out and grabbed the flower child on the side, and kissed it directly.

"Hmm.."

was stunned by Bai Shen's kiss, but Hanako quickly came back to her senses, hugged Bai Shen's neck very cooperatively, and helped him complete the kissing scene.

"You shameless woman can see clearly, I am Bai Shen's girlfriend, you, long ago!" After a kiss, Hanako glared at the delusional woman with a high spirit.

"Let's go!" Putting his arm around Hanako's waist, Bai Shen turned and left without hesitation.

Looking at the back of the two leaving together, Fang Ting's tears rolled down again.

Why, why did it become like this???

"Hey, am my acting skills good?" After leaving Fang Ting's line of sight, Hanako slapped away the man's hand around her waist.

"Hmm!" Nodding, Bai Shen agreed.

"So, how much benefit do you give me?" Hanako asked.

"Go back to you, I didn't bring crystal nuclei!"

"Okay, then let's go back and settle the account." Dead fatty, go shopping on your own. Let's go first! Turning her head, Hanako explained to Jin Duobao.

"Oh!" Hearing Hanako's words, Jin Duobao rolled his eyes in his heart, and said in his heart: Hanako, this idiot, can't fit anything else in his head, so he knows crystal nuclei.

Back to the hotel, the white room.

Seeing the six crystal nuclei handed to her, Hanako raised her eyebrows. "Wouldn't it be a little too much?"

Before, she helped act, and she only received two crystal nuclei.

"Not much, just kiss it again!"

The words fell, and before Hanako could react, Bai Shen had already hugged the person and kissed him again.

"Hmm."

Feeling that the man actually put his tongue directly into his mouth, Hanako's eyes widened in shock, and her head went blank.

"Hey, you have a problem, there is no one here, who are you playing to?" Quickly coming to her senses, Hanako immediately pushed a certain man away.

"Kiss two crystal nuclei at a time, if you sleep together, how many crystal nuclei?"

Hearing the man's words, Hanako's face immediately turned livid with anger. "Hey, dead face, I fuck your ancestor, who are you taking the old lady for?"

Looking at the angry Hanako, Bai Shen gently hooked the corners of his mouth and smiled.

"Otherwise, let's get married! Get married, and my crystal nuclei will be all yours!

"Married? I don't want to be a yellow-faced woman, besides, how troublesome it is to take the child and change diapers and breastfeed. I don't want to get married, I'm going to be an unmarried man! Glancing at the man with disdain, Hanako said with a look of indifference.

Tie the knot? Don't beat to death, so she doesn't want to be a yellow-faced woman?

First ChapterPrevious319/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel