349

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 349

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Looking at Jin Duobao, who was sitting on the swing chair with a gloomy face, Zhou Xiao frowned in confusion. "Jin Duobao, what's wrong with you, why have you always been sullen lately, running out alone?"

"Upset!" After glancing at Zhou Xiao, Jin Duobao said lightly.

"Upset? What do you have to be upset, you eat well, live well, and the boss appreciates you, where do you need to be upset? Speaking, Zhou Xiao asked puzzled.

"Doctor Ouyang is dead. Killed by the blood corpse of the zombie king! Opening his mouth, Jin Duobao coldly stated this fact.

"What, what? The boss is dead? Hearing this news, Zhou Xiao was shocked: "Hmm! Nodding, Jin Duobao naturally did not want to believe this fact.

"Wow, how could this be, how could someone with such a good boss die? Wow..." Grinning, Zhou Xiao cried loudly.

Looking at Zhou Xiao, who was crying, Jin Duobao also shed tears. "Yes, he is such a good person, how did he die?"

"Jin Duobao, you must be very sad, right?" Raising a pair of teary eyes, Zhou Xiao looked at the man and asked.

"Well, everyone is sad!"

"I'm also sad. Without a boss, I couldn't have become human again.

Saying that, Zhou Xiao cried again.

"Zhou Xiao, don't cry, as soon as you cry, I, I want to cry too!"

"Oh!" Nodding, Zhou Xiao wiped the tears from his face. Jumped off the swing chair.

"You, what are you doing?" Seeing Zhou Xiao running behind him, Jin Duobao asked in surprise.

"Come and push you, when I'm not happy, I like to swing myself so high, that way, I will be happy!"

"Hey, slow down, slow down, I'm afraid of heights!" Grabbing the rope, Jin Duobao exclaimed.

"It's okay, swing and get used to it!" As he spoke, Zhou Xiao pushed two more times.

"Ahhh

"Hahaha..." Hearing Jin Duobao's scream, Zhou Xiao laughed.

"You are such a big person, why are you so timid?"

"Stop swinging, don't swing!" As he spoke, Jin Duobao begged softly.

"Let's swing two more!" Opening his mouth, Zhou Xiao said with a smile.

"Please, my aunt, please don't!" Saying that, Jin Duobao hugged Zhou Xiao's arm and stopped Zhou Xiao from continuing to push the swing chair.

"Hahaha, such a big person is actually afraid of heights, you are really useless!" Looking at Jin Duobao, who turned pale with fright, Zhou Xiao shook his head again and again in amusement.

"It scares me to death!" Looking at the swing chair that finally stopped, Jin Duobao breathed a sigh like an amnesty.

"Already stopped, you're still holding me?"

Hearing Zhou Xiao's words, Jin Duobao rolled his eyes helplessly. He released the hand that was holding Zhou Xiao.

"Oh, it's starting again!" Saying that, Zhou Xiao came to a sudden attack and pushed the swing chair to swing.

"Ahhh

Without taking precautions in time, Jin Duobao leaned forward, threw himself directly off the swing chair, lay on the ground, and fell a dog to eat.

"Hahahaha, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!" Looking at the miserable Jin Duobao who fell on the ground, Zhou Xiao couldn't help but laugh for a while.

"Laugh and laugh, what's so funny, you stupid woman!" Glaring, Jin Duobao said unpleasantly.

"Are you okay, I really didn't mean it!" Running over, Zhou Xiao stretched out his hand to help Jin Duobao, and Jin Duobao reached out and pulled Zhou Xiao's neck.

"Pounce..." Zhou Xiao also fell to the ground.

"Hahaha, hahahahaha..." Seeing the fat girl on all fours, Jin Duobao laughed loudly.

"Is it that funny?" Turning his head sideways, looking at the man sitting on the ground laughing at himself, Zhou Xiao looked aggrieved.

"I'm happy to see you wrestle. Hahahahaha..."

Looking at Jin Duobao, who looked villain, Zhou Xiao slowly got up from the ground: "Well, for the sake of me falling so much to make you happy, I won't worry about you"

Hearing this, Jin Duobao rolled his eyes. "Why do you sympathize with me?"

"No, it's just that I see that you are unhappy, and I am not happy, ah..."

Raising his palm and looking at the palm of his hand that was torn by the stone, Zhou Xiao grinned in pain.

"What's wrong, you're hurt?" Looking at Zhou Xiao's appearance, Jin Duobao asked nervously.

"No, it's okay, it's just a little bit broken, and it'll be fine in two days!"

"Is the skin broken? Is there any bleeding? Do you still have to wash and cut vegetables? There can be no injuries on the hands. Saying that, Jin Duobao anxiously pulled the other party's chubby hand to check, "It's okay!" Shaking his head, Zhou Xiao said that it was okay.

"Take it, give you this!" Saying that, Jin Duobao took out a first-level fire crystal nucleus.

"Can this be exchanged for thirty pounds of rice?" What are you doing for me? Are you stupid?

"Are you stupid? Hands are bleeding. Absorb crystal nuclei quickly! Speaking, Jin Duobao ordered.

"No, such a valuable thing, I can't afford it, I don't want it."

"You idiot, when do I want you to pay it back?" A little sullenly pulled Zhou Xiao's hand, and Jin Duobao stuffed the crystal nucleus into the other party's hand.

First ChapterPreviousChapter 349/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel