25

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 25

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Doctor Ouyang, Zhang Ming is injured!" Before Ouyang Xu's words were finished, there was a warrior's shout over there.

Hearing the voice, Ouyang Xu was stunned for a moment. Immediately ran over.

"What's going on?" Seeing Zhang Ming, a special forces soldier sitting on the ground, Ouyang Xu bent down and squatted beside him, asking carefully.

"I, I seem to have twisted my foot!" As he spoke, the little warrior pointed to his right leg.

"Let me see!" Gently pulled up the other's legs. Ouyang Xu carefully pinched the other party's ankle.

"It hurts..." Frowning, Zhang Ming immediately showed a look of pain.

After touching it repeatedly, Ouyang Xu moved gently. "The bones are fine, it's just dislocated."

Speaking kung fu, Ouyang Xu directly connected to the other party.

"Ah..." gritting his teeth, Zhang Ming frowned in pain.

"Wang Jun, find someone to send him back to the dormitory. I'm afraid he'll have to rest for two days. I can't follow the training these two days. Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu called Wang Jun to clean up the aftermath.

"Oh! You, and you, send Zhang Ming back to the dormitory!

"Yes!" In response, the two soldiers sent Zhang Ming back to the dormitory.

In the afternoon, Zhou Xiaohui was left alone to drive the stake because of his sparring partner's foot.

"Hey, I'll fight you!" Coming to Zhou Xiaohui's side, Ouyang Xu asked the other party with a smile.

"Hehe, this is not okay, Doctor Ouyang."

Anyway, Ouyang Military Doctor is also an ordinary person, and if he is a soldier and find an ordinary person to be a sparring partner, isn't this bullying?

"Hey, don't underestimate people. I'm awesome! Blinking, Ouyang Xu said with a proud face.

"Zhou Xiaohui, you practice against Ouyang Xu." As he spoke, Wu Haotian's voice came over.

"Yes!" Receiving the captain's order, Zhou Xiaohui immediately put on an attack posture.

"Doctor Ouyang, you have to be careful." Smiling, Zhou Xiaohui reminded him with friendship.

"Come on!" Smiling, Ouyang Xu said disapprovingly.

"Hey..." Zhou Xiaohui swung his first punch, and Ouyang Xu's body flashed, and he dodged it very easily. This made Zhou Xiaohui feel a little surprised.

"It's up to me!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu's fist had already rushed towards Zhou Xiaohui's face.

"Ah..." Tilting his head, Zhou Xiaohui hurriedly dodged.

"Since Doctor Ouyang is so powerful. Then I won't leave my hands behind. As he spoke, Zhou Xiaohui accelerated his offensive moves.

"No need to keep your hands, you come!" Smiling, Ouyang Xu said extremely proudly.

After taking a bath, Ouyang Xu was just about to change his clothes and go to bed, when Wu Haotian broke into his room.

After glancing at him, Wu Haotian was speechless, turned his head and directly locked Ouyang Xu's door.

"Hey, why are you locking the door?" Looking at the man who locked the door and walked towards him step by step without being angry, Ouyang Xu jumped up from the bed at once.

"If you don't lock the door, of course people can come in without knocking." Take off your clothes!

Because the owner does not lock the door, he can break into other people's rooms at will, what kind of crooked reason? And also......

"What did you say?" Thinking of the man's last words, Ouyang Xu's eyes widened.

"I told you to undress, is there something wrong with your ears?" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian glared at the other party unpleasantly.

"Off? Undressing? Why should I take off my clothes? Holding his chest, Ouyang Xu immediately looked at the other party with a guarded expression.

No way? This guy wants to overlord the bow?

Oops, how did I forget, this guy is a big villain, what can't he do? Perhaps, maybe he has already been beating his attention.

"Hurry up!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian urged impatiently.

"No, not off. Wu Haotian, I tell you, you stay away from me, otherwise, otherwise I will shout! Staring at each other, Ouyang Xu threatened a certain man without any confidence.

Hearing this, Wu Haotian rolled his eyes, strode forward, directly pulled Ouyang Xu's arm, grabbed the other party's short sleeve hem and pulled it up, and ripped Ouyang Xu's short sleeve.

Looking at the blue and purple marks on Ouyang Xu's body, Wu Haotian rolled his eyes. This kid just owes a beating, he deserves it!

"Hey, Wu Haotian, are you playing hooligan with me, help, help!" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu shouted for help.

No, he doesn't want to be robbed of his virginity by this bully. He is a big virgin who has beaten singles all his life!

"Shout, shout hard, this is the special forces brigade, it's my Wu Haotian's territory, if you think someone will come to rescue you, you shout hard!" Glaring at Ouyang Xu fiercely, Wu Haotian turned around and opened Ouyang Xu's medicine box, took out a bottle of safflower medicinal oil from it, and placed it on the table.

The man glared, and Ouyang Xu suddenly felt that the air around him became cold. Sure enough, the aura of the first villain is very powerful, and the momentum is also terrifying!

"Hehe, Captain Wu, do we have something to say? Don't use violence, can you? Holding his shoulders, Ouyang Xu knew that the hard ones couldn't work, so he had to come soft.

"Come, sit down!" Pointing to the chair in front of him, Wu Haotian motioned for the other party to sit beside him.

Looking at the man's livid face, Ouyang Xu had some liver tremors. The courage to shout just now also immediately disappeared.

"Well, let's discuss no. I, I haven't done it, I have no experience, or how about I go to a nightclub and get you two ducks? "It's a big deal to break the wealth and avoid disasters, and spend money to get him two men back."

Hearing this, Wu Haotian's eyes almost didn't pop out. "Come here, sit obediently in the chair, don't make me say it a third time."

"Ah, ah..." Moving carefully, Ouyang Xu tiptoed in front of the man and put half of his ass on the chair.

First ChapterPrevious25/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel