276-280

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 276

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Mo Qi, what do you mean by what Commander Luo said just now?" Opening his mouth, Zhang Min asked curiously.

"Nothing, are you warning Lou Qing?"

"Warning?" Hearing this answer, Zhang Min didn't understand even more.

"Yes, he is afraid that Lou Qing will dig into the corner of Commander Wu!" Nodding, Mo Feng said seriously.

"What, what, Lou Qing him..."

I saw his wife's eyes as big as copper bells, Mo Qiuan'er. "It's just speculation!"

"Well, that's scary too. How could someone think so much and want to be a love rival with a seventh-level supernatural like Commander Wu? For this, Zhang Min was really a little incomprehensible.

"Hahaha, if you really fall in love, what kind of rival is not a rival, I remember where I chased you, didn't that college classmate of yours also be repaired by me?"

Smiling, Mo Feng said it for granted.

Alas, in order to catch Zhang Min, at that time, Mo Feng knocked down two love rivals?

"Well, that's true, too!" Hearing her husband say this, Zhang Min thought it was true.

Seeing Luo Xuebing walking out of the villa, Zhang Zhi followed out a little awkwardly.

"Where are you going?"

Looking at Zhang Zhi, who came to his military vehicle, Luo Xuebing hooked the corner of his mouth. "I'll go and pick up Dr. Ling. If there really is a situation of zombies besieging the city, it is better to protect it nearby!

Hearing this, Zhang Zhi nodded repeatedly. "I'll go with you!"

"Good!" In response, Luo Xuebing opened the door and got into the car, and Zhang Ze immediately opened the door and sat in the co-pilot's seat.

The car quickly left the villa, looking at the man who was concentrating on driving, Zhang Zhi opened his mouth, and wanted to speak several times, but he didn't know what to say. Frowning, Zhang Zhi was a little irritable.

Damn, what's wrong with this, once upon a time the two of them hooked up together and talked freely what to say. Why did it become so awkward at this time?

"Did you sleep well last night?" Turning his head sideways, Luo Xuebing glanced at the other party lightly, "It's not good, I can't sleep." Glancing at the man, Zhang Zhi told the truth.

With a new environment and an unfamiliar bed, Zhang Zai was already a little unaccustomed, coupled with Luo Xuebing's affairs, it made Zhang Zai toss and turn, and it was difficult to sleep.

"I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't go back to Bluewater City!" Frowning, Luo Xuebing apologized again.

"Also, it's not entirely because of you, I recognize the bed."

Hearing this, Luo Xuebing was stunned for a moment, and a faint smile hung on the corner of his mouth: "Then, or else, you go to your dormitory first and help you bring the bed?"