78

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 78

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"You have to go, it doesn't matter if you can solve them easily. The important thing is that there is someone we have to take away! Speaking of this, Ouyang Xu was particularly serious.

"Oh? What people? Looking at his lover's serious look, Wu Haotian also became serious.

"Autumn, Chu Han's fourth wife. She is a super fire system, and her qualifications are against the sky.

It is even more powerful than Zhang Lu and Liu Feifei's powers. So, this person we have to get first.

"Oh, I see!" Nodding, Wu Haotian showed understanding.

These days, everyone is eating bread and biscuits, it is rare to have conditions, there is a place to cook. So, at noon, Ouyang Xu took out two chickens and a bag of dried mushrooms. I also took out a lot of tomatoes. I plan to make a dish and a soup. Let the big guys have a good meal.

At noon, the first squad stood guard, and they had already smelled the smell of meat, so Wang Jun led Li Yong and the two to stay, guarding at the gate of the courtyard, and letting everyone else go to eat.

After all, it's quite cold outside, and besides, this gate is not big, and there are not too many people standing there. Besides, the smell of meat in the house came out, and a bunch of brats were drooling. What else did he let them stay?

"Team Wang, you are really righteous!" Looking at the group of brats who all ran back to the house to eat, Li Yong said pitifully.

He also wants to go back to the house and eat a hot meal! Why didn't Team Wang let him go back?

"You kid pretend to be pitiful for me. Bear with it, they will finish eating in a while, and they will come and change us! With wide eyes, Wang Jun glanced sideways at the other party.

"Yes!" In response, Li Yong gave a military salute to Wang Jun.

"Okay, don't be poor! Watch the door, don't put the zombies in. Slapped the other party, Wang Jun let the pair cheer up. Standing guard is a big responsibility.

An inattentive person will not only harm himself, but also his comrades.

"Hehe, the Wang team rest assured, guarantee to guard the gate!"

Glancing obliquely at Li Yong, Wang Jun took out a cigarette from his arms and smoked it.

"Team Wang, give me a puff!" Looking at Wang Jun, who was smoking on the opposite side, Li Yong's eyes were hungry enough.

"Okay, I'll give you another puff." After another hard sip, Wang Jun gave the remaining half to Li Yong.

"Hahaha, our king team is righteous!" Looking at the captain who left most of his cigarettes, Li Yong looked grateful.

"Smoke your cigarette!" As he spoke, Wang Jun suddenly picked up the submachine gun in his hand and walked towards the gate.

"What's wrong Team Wang?" Seeing that the captain's face was not right, Li Yong immediately followed: "Listen, is it the sound of a car engine?" Stretching his ears, Wang Jun listened carefully.