74

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 74

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Actually, it's also very troublesome, you will be promoted quickly after one of your abilities. And I can only slowly advance one by one, and some of the powers that I can't use can only be given up and don't go to the promotion!

Hearing this, the three nodded slightly. Indeed, resources are limited, and it is simply impossible to advance to more than a dozen or twenty kinds of powers together.

"Drawn!" Smiling, Ouyang Xu said that he was done.

"Thank you Doctor Ouyang!" Nodding his thanks, Tie Ming put on his clothes and left.

"Which of you two comes first?" Turning his head sideways, Ouyang Xu looked at the two sisters, "I, I'll go first!" A little shyly took off his clothes, and Zhang Lu sat in front of Ouyang Xu.

"The button hook of the bra should also be opened." Standing behind Zhang Lu, Ouyang Xu said seriously.

Hearing this, Zhang Lu's face turned red, but he still opened it without hesitation.

Picking up the pen, Ouyang Xu drew for Zhang Lu without any thoughts.

"What happened to Wang Jun's injury?" Before, because Ouyang Xu was angry, he not only directly withheld Wang Jun's food, but also directly pushed the matter of changing Wang Jun's medicine to Chen Dong.

"Oh, Team Wang, he's fine. In two or three days you can walk on the ground!

"Okay, it's really fast!" It's only been six days, I didn't expect it to be so fast!

"It's my cousin, my cousin gave all five pieces of jade to Team Wang, and also lent me two pieces of jade to heal Team Wang's injuries." Speaking, Liu Feifei snitched.

In order to injure Wang Jun so that the other party could absorb more W energy, my cousin had not absorbed W energy for six nights. Worried that ten pieces of jade were not enough, my cousin also borrowed two pieces from her side and gave them to the Wang team.

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu sighed lightly. "I didn't give Wang Jun more jade, in fact, I wanted to give a warning!"

In fact, Ouyang Xu had a lot of jade in his hand, even if more than twenty people gave five pieces each, he still had excess in his hand. But he didn't give Wang Jun more, just wanted the other party to suffer a few more days of crime and let the other party remember for a long time.

"I understand, I understand Ouyang Military Doctor's painstaking efforts. Doctor Ouyang does not want us to be fearless, careless and give up our own lives because of your healing powers. But this incident was really my mistake, and the Wang team completely suffered for me.

As soon as he thought of Wang Jun's leg, Zhang Lu felt that his heart was clenched and painful.

"That's it, you don't have to blame yourself for the past. Don't make such low-level mistakes and burden your comrades. As he spoke, Ouyang Xu said bitterly.

"Yes, Doctor Ouyang rest assured. I will definitely not make the same mistake again. Nodding, Zhang Lu said that he had taken the lesson of this time to heart.