339

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 339

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Wu Haotian was now in the middle of the ninth level. However, Chu Han's current strength is only mid-level seven, which is equivalent to the mid-eighth level of human beings. It was a whole level lower than Wu Haotian. Therefore, for Chu Han, Wu Haotian naturally disdained.

"No, it's not me, it's them! There are a hundred bloody corpses in the city, and as long as you can kill them, then you can rescue the hostages and leave here. Otherwise, hehe, you will have to make a pair of bitter mandarin ducks with Ouyang Xu!

Hearing Chu Han's words, Ouyang Xu frowned unconsciously. "Chu Han..."

"Hehehe, don't be so angry, as long as you kill these blood corpses, you can leave here." When the words fell, Chu Han's figure shook and disappeared.

"Chu Han! Chu Han! Glaring at the disappearing Chu Han, Ouyang Xu shouted, but did not get any answer.

"Go..." With a shake of his arms, a thunder dragon roared and soared from Wu Haotian's back. Pounced on the group of strange-looking blood corpses.

As soon as the thunder dragon came out, the blood corpse that was originally blocked in front of Wu Haotian was struck by lightning, some were burned into charred black charcoal, some were directly split in half, and some were split open to the braincase, burned off the limbs, and poured a large piece in a uproar.

"Luo Xuebing, go save people!"

"Yes!" In response, Luo Xuebing immediately rushed to the high platform and untied the ropes of Wu Zhenkun's several people.

"Old Commander, ma'am, how are you?" Disarming the stealth, Luo Xuebing appeared in front of the four people.

"We, we were injected with potions and couldn't use the powers!" Speaking of this, Wu Zhenkun frowned fiercely.

This sinister Chu Han actually used himself to threaten Hao Tian, it was simply frustrating.

"Chu Han, this bastard!" Thinking of that hateful Chu Han, Cai Juan cursed the other party's bastard.

"It's dangerous that the four don't have the ability to protect themselves now, why don't I seal you up first?" Opening his mouth, Luo Xuebing asked.

"Good, okay!" Nodding, Wu Zhenkun had no opinion.

"Okay!" Wu Zhenguo and Qin Fang also nodded in agreement. At this time, they can't use their powers and stay outside, which can only drag Haotian and Xiaoxu. It's better to be sealed.

"Hmm!" Nodding, Luo Xuebing sealed the four people. Collected into his own sealed space.

After sealing, Luo Xuebing immediately returned to Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu.

Chapter 237: Piranha (2 more)

As soon as Wu Haotian's thunder dragon came out, it swept across, and a hundred blood corpses were soon hit, and they fell to the ground in a crooked manner.

"Hehe, I thought it was so powerful, but that's it!" Looking at the large piece of blood corpse that fell to the ground, Wu Haotian snorted coldly with disdain.