271-275

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 271

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Sister-in-law, are there zombies coming to attack the city? Let's go to the city tower, Cissy is very powerful and can kill zombies.

"No, Cissy, let's go home first. Wait until your grandfather and uncle come back.

"Oh, okay!" Hearing her sister-in-law say this, Cissy could only nod in agreement.

When Nangong Yu returned to the military headquarters, he found that his father-in-law had taken the awakened soldiers to the city tower. So, he immediately chased after him.

Coming to the city tower, Nangong Yu quickly found Wu Zhenkun's figure. "Dad, what happened?"

"The zombies are coming, go home and bring Cissy over." Opening his mouth, Wu Zhenkun ordered seriously.

"Oh!" Nodding, Nangong Yu turned and left.

Opening his heart's eyes, Wu Zhenkun looked to the southwest. Looking at the tide of zombies surging towards this side like a tide, Wu Zhenkun narrowed his eyes. It's time to come after all.

"Zhang Meng, contact the commanders of the two cities on the left and right flanks, and let them quickly send troops to reinforce Jingcheng."

"Yes!" In response, Zhang Meng, who was standing next to Wu Zhenkun, turned around and left.

Twenty minutes later, Nangong Yu carried Xixi to the city gate tower.

"Ah, this, this..."

Back on the city tower, Nangong Yu looked down and couldn't help but round his eyes. Panic, difference, incredulity, shock, and other emotions rushed to my heart together.

Although, my sister-in-law said before that there may be a situation of zombies besieging the city in Jingcheng.

But it's one thing to know, it's quite another to actually happen!

At this moment, the outside of the city gate has long been occupied by zombies. Level 1, Elementary. One by one, their faces were blue and white, their eyes were blood-red, and they were like puppets with no soul and no reason, surging towards the gate of Jingcheng.

Seeing that the bottom was like a small ant, densely losing the group, Xixi was happy.

"Wow, a lot of badass. Cissy wants to kill the badass. As he spoke, Cissy took out the flute that her father had bought him.

Looking at the child standing excitedly on the city tower playing music, Wu Zhenkun nodded repeatedly. "Good boy, good boy!"

Faced with the picture of the zombie siege, many awakening troops were scared bloodless. However, his grandson did not have the slightest stage fright, but was the first to attack the zombies, I have to say, the hero is a teenager!

"All Awakening Army are ready to meet the enemy." It looked like a tide, and the zombie group that was already close to the Jingcheng City Tower was nearly fifty meters. Wu Zhenkun shouted.

Hearing Wu Zhenkun's words, all the awakening troops cheered up, and Nangong Yu immediately returned to his senses.

"Don't worry, they are all junior and first-level low-level zombies. It's just some pathfinder words! Looking at the solemn-looking Awakening Army, Wu Zhenkun said in a deep voice.