60

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 60

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"I counted three and told me all to go back to the designated room on the second floor, otherwise I would be shot on the spot." One, two..."

As soon as Wu Haotian shouted, a group of people had already run into the hall on the first floor in a panic. By the time Wu Haotian shouted two, there was no one to see outside.

Seeing that the scene was cleared, Wang Junjun took the brethren to continue eating.

Standing in front of the window and seeing this scene, Liu Feifei laughed out loud. "They deserve it!

Or cousin you smart!

My cousin said early in the morning that they would not give meat to these people, and it was true.

"It's the end times, and no one will give their supplies out to help others for no reason. So you have to remember that now you can only rely on yourself and not on others. Opening her mouth, Zhang Lu seriously admonished her cousin.

"Well, I know cousin." Nodding, Liu Feifei expressed understanding.

Not long after, Ouyang Lan's mother and daughter and the eldest lady Liu Xin returned to the room with a gray face.

After glancing at the three of them, the Zhang Lu sisters didn't pay much attention to them.

"Dangdang, Zhang Lu and Liu Feifei are looking for someone." A moment later, there was a knock from a soldier outside the door.

Hearing the soldier's voice, the eyes of the other three fell on the two Zhang Lu sisters.

"Oh, here it comes!" In response, Zhang Lu and Liu Feifei came to the door hand in hand, "Who is looking for us?" Opening the door, Zhang Lu asked the other party.

"Aunt Qin wants to see you, you come with me!" Speaking, the soldier answered truthfully.

"Who is Aunt Qin?" Opening her mouth, Liu Feifei asked curiously.

"Aunt Qin is our sister-in-law's mother. The mother-in-law of our captain. Speaking, the soldier replied.

"Oh!" Nodding, the sisters took hands and followed the soldier out.

Hearing the soldier's words, Ouyang Haide's wife couldn't help but widen her eyes. "Ouyang Xu, this little king bastard actually hooked up with that soldier leader?"

"Hmph, this straw bale can really do anything to survive? Actually ran to sell ass?

After learning of this, Ouyang Lan's diaphragm for Ouyang Xu should have increased even more.

In the past, Ouyang Landiaphragm Ying Ouyang Xu still had a little envy, because people have a good life, they don't have to do anything as soon as they are born, and when straw bales also have a lot of money to spend, unlike themselves, studying hard, with good grades, they still can't find a good job. But now, Ouyang Lan should have a lot less envy for Ouyang Xu's diaphragm. But there is more contempt.

Unexpectedly, in order to survive in the last days, Ouyang Xu actually gave people a little love, no wonder that the soldier leader would protect Ouyang Xu's mother and son so much, it turned out that Ouyang Xu had sent himself to someone's bed.