246-250

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 246

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"You are the bad guy who says bad things about people behind your back!" Raising his head without fear, Wu Chenxi looked unhappily at Chen Hongxin, who was much taller than him.

"Little ghost, what are you talking about?" Glaring, Chen Hongxin naturally refused to admit it.

"Cissy!" Soon, Nangong Yu and his wife also chased over.

"Cissy, why did you run here, go, go back with your sister-in-law." Holding the child's white and tender little hand, Xiaowen said softly.

"Yes, Cissy, we haven't bought shorts yet?" As he spoke, Nangong Yu coaxed the other party in a low voice.

"No, Cissy is not going back, Cissy wants this bad guy to apologize. Dad said that he had done something wrong and apologized. Not apologizing is not a good child, it is carrying a child. With a bun face, Cissy said seriously.

"Xixi..." Looking at the child's serious appearance, Nangong Yu was slightly stunned. It has been almost three months since Xixi came to Jingcheng, and he has a carefree smile almost every day. Like today's so serious, so serious, or the first time?

"Xixi behaved, is it okay for my sister-in-law to take you home to find grandma, grandma said that she would make it for Xixi today, what about Xixi's favorite little meatball?" Opening his mouth, Xiaowen hurriedly coaxed.

"Sissy is not a wild child picked up everywhere, Sissy is a baby for daddy and daddy. Father is not a pervert, father he likes Xixi, and father is a seventh-level superpower, the most powerful person. Grandpa is not an old bastard, grandpa is an old general, and everyone here listens to grandpa. The little uncle is not a little white face, nor does he eat soft rice. The little uncle is a fire powerhouse, very powerful. Moreover, the little uncle also hurts Cissy. Staring at Chen Hongxin, who was standing opposite, Xixi seriously corrected every word.

"I..." Hearing the child's words, the faces of the two brothers and sisters turned red for a while and white for a while. Unpredictable and awkward.

"You, you little devil, what nonsense, I, I didn't say those words!

Speaking, Chen Hongxin hurriedly refuted.

"Cissy never lies because Cissy is a good boy!" As she spoke, Cissy said seriously.

Hearing Xixi's words, how could Nangong Yu not understand what was going on for a while?

"Major General Chen, we didn't say that you said what Xi Xi said. Are you in such a hurry to refute that there is no silver here three hundred taels? Staring at the person on the other side, Nangong Yu's eyes were full of disdain. I didn't think that Old General Chen was famous, but his only grandson was such a fool.

"You, what do you mean you?" Glaring, Chen Hongxin glared back unpleasantly.

"Bad guy, you say bad things about the Sisi family, you have to apologize to Sisi. If you apologize, Cissy will forgive you. If you don't apologize, you're a bad person. Dad says bad guys can be killed! "Opening, Sisitic is amazing.

"Little ghost? You want me to apologize to you, don't dream about you? "As the eldest young master of the Chen family, how could Chen Hongxin apologize to a five-year-old radish head?