62

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 62

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Looking at this situation, Zhang Lu and Liu Feifei should have been taken down by Aunt Qin! Sure enough, it is better for women to communicate with women.

"Well, it went well. And they were all willing to sleep in a tent with my mother. This makes it easier for moms to help us monitor them. Previously, Ouyang Xu had told Qin Fang to let her be responsible for collecting and monitoring these two girls, and now, these two girls actually lived in a tent with their mother so well. That's exactly what you want.

"They're smart. Know to find yourself an umbrella!

Why do the two people live with Aunt Qin, Wu Haotian can also guess in his heart. After all, the team is full of big men, only Aunt Qin is a woman, they are close to Auntie, and it is common for people to seek refuge.

"Hahaha, these two are Chu Han's wives, can they not be smart?" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu said it as it should be.

In fact, looking at that Liu Feifei is not such a shrewd girl. However, that Zhang Lu is very shrewd! It is worthy of being Chu Han's second wife, a famous female military master in the army!

"What are you going to do next?" Staring at his lover, Wu Haotian asked with a serious face.

People have already entered the army under their noses. After that, it is how to stabilize the hearts of the two and let the two stay in the team forever.

"You go and call Wang Jun and Liu Zhichao over. If you want to keep people forever, it is best to find a mother-in-law for the two of them at 10:34100 0%. With a roll of his eyes, Ouyang Xu took care of himself.

Women always have to marry. If these two women marry someone from their team, then they will definitely be single-minded about this team in the future, and they will never have to worry about their second mind.

Hearing this, Wu Hao was happy. "It's yours, and you can come up with this kind of idea." However, Wang Jun and Da Chao are also twenty-eight nine, and it is time to consider personal issues.

"Let's go!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu pushed Wu Haotian.

"Hmm!" Nodding, Wu Haotian went out.

Not long after, Wu Haotian returned to the tent with Wang Jun and Liu Zhichao.

"Sister-in-law, what's the good thing?" As he spoke, Wang Jun looked at Ouyang Xu with a curious expression. Liu Zhichao also looked at the other party.

The boss said that there are good things, and I don't know what good things are!

"You two listen. I have two new female superpowers, and tomorrow I will give them to the first team and the second team and one team. When the time comes, you will take good care of it! Accentuating the tone of the word care, Ouyang Xu's meaning could not be more obvious.

Hearing this, Liu Zhichao's eyes suddenly lit up. "Sister-in-law, how old is the power? How is it long?

"Both are girls in their twenties, who look like flowers. You two work hard and solve all your personal problems by the way! Smiling, Ouyang Xu was afraid that the two people would not understand what he meant, so he directly changed from hinting to explicit.