32

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 32

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"How about teaching me, teaching me to shoot, teaching me to play with guns?" After thinking about it, Ouyang Xu made this request.

Hearing this request, Wu Haotian was stunned. "It's dangerous!"

"But I want to learn, okay?" Shaking the man's hand, Ouyang Xu said that he wanted to learn.

"Good!" Rubbing a handful of Ouyang Xu's hair, Wu Haotian pulled the person up and took it to the shooting room.

Chapter 41: Going to Pengcheng

June 19 is five days before the end times.

Aiming at the center of the humanoid gun target, Ouyang Xu thumped and fired ten shots in a row.

"Not bad, five shots and ten rings, three guns and nine rings, two shots and eight rings." Looking at his little lover who had been studying for twenty-five days and making rapid progress, he actually played so well, Wu Haotian nodded again and again with satisfaction.

"No, it's too far behind you!" The head of the zombie is the most vulnerable place, and it must be shot in the head to really kill the zombie. So the marksmanship must be accurate.

"You, the requirements are really high!"

Seeing his lover who was busy loading bullets for the next practice, Wu Haotian shook his head gently and hugged the person into his arms from behind.

"Your waist is so thin!" Rubbing his lover's waist, Wu Haotian whispered softly in his lover's ear.

"Don't mess around!" Ears were numb and itchy by the man, and Ouyang Xu hid uncomfortably.

"This little ass is so elastic, it must be cool to fuck." The big hand moved down, and Wu Haotian squeezed Ouyang Xu's ass again.

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu sneered.

"Cool, cool won't you. Go aside, don't get in the way of me practicing guns. When the words fell, Ouyang Xu slapped off the man's unruly hand, put on the earplugs, and began to continue practicing.

Standing on the side, looking at his lover who was practicing tirelessly again and again, Wu Haotian frowned.

"Baby, don't you snub me so much, okay? I'm your boyfriend!

"It's not a boyfriend, it's a trial boyfriend, right?" Looking back at him, Ouyang Xu corrected seriously.

"Yes, try boyfriend. That's also a boyfriend, you say, you don't let kisses, don't let touch, and don't accompany me. So, how boring is my boyfriend? Looking at his little lover with resentment, Wu Haotian said with a look of grievance.

Looking at the guy who said such a grievance, Ouyang Xu put down the gun. "Okay, I'll practice here today, and the rest of the time will accompany you, what do you say you want me to accompany you, shopping?" Dine? Watching a movie?

"Accompaniment, sleep?" Looking at his lover, Wu Haotian asked without any confidence.

"Hehe, are you looking for a smoke?" As soon as he rolled his eyes, Ouyang Xu's face immediately pulled down.

"No, not what you think. It's talking together, sleeping together. You sleep in the bed, I sleep on the floor. Sleep in one room tonight! Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian hurriedly explained.

"I'm sick, I don't have a dormitory, why squeeze a dormitory with you?"

Did this guy take the wrong medicine today, and he has a bed and has to sleep on the ground!

"I, I'm on a mission tomorrow. I'm afraid it's going for a week. In that case, I won't see you next week!

Alas, the two were just about to separate after being in such a few days, and Wu Hao was really reluctant to let each other.

"You, you're going on a mission?" Glaring at the man, Ouyang Xu's face changed greatly.

"yes, what's wrong?" Looking at his lover's shocked appearance, Wu Haotian was puzzled.

"Go, to Pengcheng?" Staring into the man's eyes, Ouyang Xu asked again.

"You, how do you know?" Looking at each other differently, Wu Haotian was stunned.

The mission to Pengcheng was highly secret, and no one in the special forces except him, the captain, knew about it. Moreover, he was very sure that he had not told his lover, so how did his lover know?

"I, I..." staring at the man beside him, Ouyang Xu's face turned white.

"Xiaoxu, what's wrong with you?" Looking at his lover who had no blood at all in the white, Wu Haotian immediately stepped forward and pulled out the other party's hand.

"What's wrong, where is the discomfort?" Holding the other party's cold hands, Wu Haotian was even more anxious.

"Take me back, to your dormitory, I have something to say to you." Staring at the man tightly, Ouyang Xu's face was as white as paper, and his eyes were red. His legs were already paralyzed and unable to move.

Going to Pengcheng? Is Wu Haotian going to turn into a zombie???

Is the end times coming??? So fast, actually so fast!

"Good!" Nodding, Wu Haotian hurriedly picked Ouyang Xu up and strode towards his dormitory.

Chapter 42: Be Honest

Running into the dormitory, Wu Haotian carefully put his lover in his arms on the bed.

"Xiaoxu, what's wrong with you? Where is it uncomfortable? I'll take you to the hospital, right? Touching the cold sweat on his lover's forehead, Wu Haotian said anxiously.

"No, it's okay. Go, go and lock the door. Turn off the lights. I have very, very important things to tell you. Looking at each other firmly, Ouyang Xu decided to tell this man everything and change this man's fate.

"Xiaoxu." Holding his lover's cold hand, Wu Haotian called the other party's name uneasily.

"Go, do as I say, I am a military doctor, my own body, I know it myself."

Seeing that his lover was so persistent, Wu Haotian nodded, walked to the door, locked the door, and turned off the lights in the house.

Feeling the man return to his side and sit next to him. Ouyang Xu gently approached the other party and took the man's hand.

"Haotian, I want to tell you a story about me!"

"Well, you say!" Nodding, Wu Haotian was ready to listen.

First ChapterPrevious32/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel