161-165

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 161

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

At this time, there were two braziers in the middle of the floor in the living room. By the light of the fire, Lei Zhen saw that there were many things like bed sheets and floor leather on the ground.

"What are those?" Pointing to those things on the ground, Lei Zhen asked.

"You don't have to worry about this, have you brought all the supplies? Take it all out and put it in the corner."

Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, several people obediently took out the materials they brought from their backpacks and placed them in the corner designated by Ouyang Xu in turn.

"The five of you sit on the couch. You two sit on that floor leather.

Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu separated the seven people.

"Oh!" Nodding, the seven did as they were told.

Sitting on the floor leather, Lei Zhen curiously touched the unreadable patterns and patterns drawn on the floor leather. I thought: What is this painting, weird.

"Take it!" Walking to Lei Zhen's side, Ouyang Xu handed the flashlight to the other party, and took out a bottle of rune ink and a primary rune pen from the space.

"Doctor Ouyang, you, you are a spatial power?" Seeing Ouyang Xu's palm, the thing was in his hand, Liu Tiexin was slightly startled.

10: 54100 0% "No, I am a multi-source anomaly. Space powers are just one of my many abilities. Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu corrected with a smile.

"Multi-source powers, then, how many powers do you have?" Looking at each other, Lei Zhen asked curiously.

"Nearly thirty! There are too many, and I myself am not very clear. Shrugging, Ouyang Xu said helplessly.

"More than thirty powers?" Looking at the person in front of him in shock, Liu Tiexin once thought that he was old and had auditory hallucinations.

Hearing Ouyang Xu's answer, the other five junior powerhouses were also shocked, and someone actually awakened so many powers at once???

"Commander Liu. Reach out. Smiling, Ouyang Xu said calmly, "Left hand or right hand?" As he spoke, Liu Tiexin asked seriously.

"It doesn't matter, both hands have to draw!"

"Oh!" Nodding, Liu Tiexin stretched out his left hand.

Holding a flashlight, Lei Zhen dutifully helped with the lighting, and soon, Liu Tiexin's left hand had an extra red rune.

Looking at the red light, the rune disappeared in the blink of an eye. Liu Tiexin was slightly startled.

"Ouyang Military Doctor ???"

"It's okay, it's normal. This type of talisman is called a spirit talisman. Not only can it help the supernatural to alienate the power, but its biggest role is to help the supernatural absorb more and better W energy.

"Oh!" Nodding, Liu Tiexin showed understanding.

After seeing that Ouyang Xu had drawn two for Liu Tiexin, Lei Zhen immediately handed the flashlight in his hand to Liu Tiexin beside him. He eagerly stretched out his hands in front of Ouyang Xu.