116-120

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 116

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Tonight, Haotian is going to advance to the fifth level, so he needs the help of everyone in the team!"

Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, everyone was excited.

"The boss is going to advance?" As he spoke, Wang Jun asked excitedly.

"No wonder the boss said that he would renovate here for a few days, it turned out to be promoted!"

Nodding, Liu Zhichao understood the reason for suddenly staying here for renovation.

"Haotian, you, you are too against the sky, right?" Opening his mouth, Dong Pengfei said enviously.

He is a fire power, although it is only one level. However, among those survivors, they are already considered strong. However, I heard that my good friend is going to advance to the fifth level. Dong Pengfei was greatly shocked. Level 5? I don't know how this guy Haotian absorbed energy and actually advanced so quickly.

"Haotian, wouldn't it be dangerous to advance to the fifth level?" Opening her mouth, Meili asked worriedly.

"That's right, there are certain dangers in advancing to the fifth level. That's why I said I needed everyone's help. Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu answered Mei Li's question very seriously.

"Sister-in-law, if there is anything you order, just tell me. What doesn't help? We are all our own family! As he spoke, Liu Zhichao said reasonably.

"That's it, the boss is a master who has advanced to the fifth level, that's a great thing, it's all your own family sister-in-law, you don't need to be polite with us, just say how to do it!" When he spoke, Wang Jun naturally didn't say anything.

"That's it, we are all the captain's soldiers, if there is anything, the sister-in-law will order!" Nodding, the other special forces naturally did not say a word.

Seeing that everyone expressed support for Wu Haotian, Ouyang Xu nodded slightly. He pointed to the Five Elements Gathering Spirit Array at his feet.

"This formation is called the Five Elements Gathering Spirit Array, which can help the powerhouse gather all the W powers within ten kilometers. At night, Haotian will use it when upgrading.

"Sister-in-law, you are really powerful, and you have made a new formation!" Looking at the formation painted on the ground that looked a bit like a five-pointed star, Wang Jun praised loudly.

"Haotian, I said why are you kid so against the sky? It turns out that there is a help from Kennaisuke! "Gathering W energy within ten kilometers, what kind of formation is this?

Looking at the formation full of irregular lines drawn on the ground, Dong Pengfei felt that this was simply a cheating artifact! With this kind of cheating artifact, is it strange that Haotian's strength does not advance by leaps and bounds?

"Although the Five Elements Gathering Spirit Array is good, this array needs to be raised by people. The Great Array must be supplied by the Five Powers with W energy for the Great Array to operate.

The reason why Ouyang Xu delayed in purchasing the intermediate formation diagram, and the formation ink, was because the intermediate formation was too domineering to raise the formation with people. This kind of formation, to be precise, is somewhat self-serving. Therefore, if Wu Haotian did not advance, Ouyang Xu would not take it out.