305

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 305

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Oh, the vegetables and fruits at home are gone, which layer has ripe vegetables and fruits, take us to see!" Speaking, Guan Lei said politely.

"Yes, Mr. Guan."

"Oh, and look at the ripening of drought-tolerant rice too!" Opening his mouth, Song Chengxin hurriedly added.

"This..." After glancing at Song Chengxin, the female receptionist looked at Guan Lei and asked Guan Jing's opinion.

"First go to the vegetables and fruits, and finally to the rice!" Glanced at Song Chengxin playfully, Guan Jing said.

"Yes, Mr. Guan!" Nodding, the female receptionist showed understanding.

Soon, the five people took the elevator to the 15th floor.

"Mr. Guan, cabbage and celery are grown here, and the vegetarian vegetables in Planting Room No. 5 and Planting Room No. 3 are ripe." Smiling, the receptionist introduced warmly.

"Commander Wu doesn't like celery, take us to see cabbage!"

"Okay, Mr. Guan!" Nodding, the receptionist led the four to the door of the plantation room (3).

Through the bright window glass, the Song father and son saw that the planting room was full of turquoise cabbage, large and round, which was very eye-catching.

"Cissy likes to eat cabbage, let's take two back!" Looking at the vigorous cabbage, Mu Xiaolou said.

"Okay!" Nodding, Guan Lei agreed.

Coming to the door, Guan Lei knocked on the door.

"Hello Mr. Guan, is there something wrong?" Opening the door, the planters looked at the visitors.

"Trouble picking two ripe cabbage, I'll bring them back." Saying that, Guan Lei handed over his black card.

"Okay, please wait!" After receiving the black card, the staff swiped the contribution points, selected the two best cabbages, put them in a brown paper bag, and handed them to Guan Lei respectfully.

After choosing cabbage, Guan Lei took Mu Xiaolou to choose some tomatoes, eggplants, potatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers and two large watermelons.

Guan Lei and Mu Xiaolou, who were staring at a large pile of fruits and vegetables in their hands. Seinfeld's saying that he is not jealous is absolutely false. You know, even if the Hera base is good, it is only a third-tier base. Not as rich as Bluewater City. Therefore, vegetables are such a thing, it is good that Seinfeld can eat it once a month, and as for fruits, it is something that he dare not think of.

Looking at the people who have always been looked down upon by themselves and have been severely trampled under their feet, they actually eat these vegetables and fruits that they can't eat every day, and they live more moisturized than themselves, and Seinfeld's heart is terrible.

"Hey, I said Guan Lei, are you enough? As for choosing so much? Are you all pigs living over there? "Opening, Seinfeld Guan Lei unpleasantly.

"Hmph, Young Master Song, in what capacity are you questioning the use of vegetables and fruits in the Commander's Mansion?" Looking at this envious and jealous young master with contempt, Mu Xiaolou asked coldly.