334

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 334

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"This bottle is the Heavenly Thunder Liquid, this stone is the Purple Thunder Stone, and these beads are the Thunder Golden Fruit. They are all resources that assist your lightning powers. Looking at the man, Ouyang Xu introduced the same way.

"Why is it all from the thunder family?" Hearing his lover's introduction, Wu Haotian couldn't help but raise his eyebrows.

"After level five, although your thunder system and your wind system are all integrated with yourself. However, you got the Wind Crystal Coffin this time, and the wind system power has reached the strength of the mid-ninth level. However, the thunder system energy has not yet reached the ninth level, but it has been driven by the wind system special energy. Therefore, I want to help you make up for the thunder system as soon as possible.

Hearing his lover say this, Wu Haotian nodded repeatedly. "Makes sense! I, ah, really should absorb some of the resources of the thunder system!

"Hey, hey, put it away!"

"Xiaoxu, thank you for carefully preparing this gift for me!" Smiling, Wu Haotian put the gift into the space ring.

Thought: These three things, I think it must have cost Xiaoxu a lot of points!

Seeing that the man accepted the gift, Ouyang Xu secretly breathed a sigh. I didn't know what kind of excuse to give to a man after buying something before? This birthday gave him a good excuse.

Although these three things have already spent two-thirds of Ouyang Xu's points, even if it is expensive to spend on men, Ouyang Xu feels that it is worth it.

"We are husbands!" Staring at his man, Ouyang Xu smiled and patted the man's hand. Do they still need to say this?

"Hey, hey, hey!" Chuckling, Wu Haotian gently kissed his lover's cheek.

With a gentle glance at the man, Ouyang Xu turned to look at the others.

"Some time ago, everyone worked tirelessly to accompany me and Haotian to find opportunities. I thank you all of you for your due diligence along the way, so I have a resource for each of you!

Saying that, Ouyang Xu took out some resources purchased from the system mall and sent them to everyone one by one.

"Thank you Doctor Ouyang!" After receiving Ouyang Xu's gift, everyone thanked them one after another.

"Everyone has been following me Ouyang Xu for five years. What kind of person I am Ouyang Xu, I believe everyone knows. Today, I am going to say that. Wu Haotian is my lover and the most important existence in my life. In the future, I hope that you will be as loyal to him as you are to me. Because he and I are inseparable as a whole!

I hope that after he dies, Guan Lei and the five of them can still stay by Haotian's side and worry about Haotian.

"Doctor Ouyang rest assured, whether it is you or the commander. They are all our benefactors, and in our hearts, the respect and admiration for you is the same! "Open, Guan Jing made a statement.

"Yes, we will always support Doctor Ouyang and the commander." Nodding, Hanako nodded one after another, and everyone also agreed with the two people's statements.