80

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End of the World Chapter 80

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Xiaoxu!" Looking at his lover who returned to the room and sat silently on the edge of the kang. Wu Haotian called out softly.

"The person wearing a tattered pink coat is the heroine Huang Yiyi!"

Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu said coldly.

"Well, I know!" Nodding, Wu Haotian took his lover's cold hand and held it in his palm.

Wu Haotian heard their conversation just now, so he also clearly understood his lover's sentence that she was coming. Who the hell is it talking about.

"I want to solve her here and not let her go to the Jianghuai base." Speaking of this, a strong killing intent appeared in Ouyang Xu's eyes. When you get to the base, it's hard to start.

It's better to solve it directly now.

"I'll go anyway. She is the heroine. I'm afraid you won't be able to deal with her!

Since she is the first heroine, she must be outstanding. How could Wu Haotian let his little lover take risks?

"It's okay, I just watched it. She did not awaken powers. Moreover, Chu Han is not here either. I won't have a problem shooting. Shaking his head, Ouyang Xu said that it was okay for this hateful heroine to harm the original owner so badly. This enemy, as the current owner of this body, how could he let others repay it instead of him?

"No awakening powers? But didn't you say before that Huang Yiyi is a healer?,, facing men's doubts. To be honest, Ouyang Xu also felt very dazed.

"I don't know why, Huang Yiyi has not awakened and healed at all, she is now an ordinary person. I think this may have something to do with her being injured before, right?

After all, wounded in the early apocalypse. This is a very bad thing. Huang Yiyi did not directly turn into a zombie, in fact, it is already a miracle!

"To be honest, was Huang Yiyi beaten before the end of the world..."

"It's not me, what kind of eyes are you?" Seeing the man staring at him suspiciously, Ouyang Xu rolled his eyes.

"It's really not you?" The lover's hatred for Huang Yiyi is deep, but Wu Haotian is clear?

"Hmph, don't I rarely hit her? If I want to do it, just kill her. Rolling his eyes in disdain, Ouyang Xu was a little depressed, why did Chen Dong suspect that he did it. Wu Haotian, the bastard, also suspects that he did it?

"I'll go anyway!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian insisted that he didn't want his lover to go.

"It's my business, you don't care. Concentrate on refining your powers and keep them to deal with Chu Han!

Ouyang Xu knew very well, compared with Chu Han, what did Huang Yiyi count?

Wu Haotian is the number one villain, what about killing chickens with a cow knife?

"But..." "Let his lover go alone, Wu Haotian is really a little uneasy!"

"Okay, that's it. You leave it alone! As he spoke, Ouyang Xu got up and left.