72

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 72

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Xiao Xu was right. When facing zombies, everyone must be extra careful, after all, Xiaoxu's healing power is only elementary. If we are scratched or bitten by first-level, second-level, or more powerful zombies, then Xiaoxu has no way to save everyone. Therefore, everyone is responsible for their own life. Be sure to follow the instructions and be careful. As he spoke, Wu Haotian solemnly emphasized.

"Yes, we know the captain!" Nodding, everyone expressed their understanding.

"The punishment I gave to Wang Jun this time, I also hope you all take it as a warning." As he spoke, Ouyang Xu said seriously.

"Yes, we know sister-in-law!" Nodding, everyone said they remembered.

Carrying Wang Jun, everyone left the farmhouse. Came to a spacious compound.

There are five large tile houses in this yard, and the east and west doors are open, and the yard is bright enough and spacious enough. Therefore, Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu decided to use this place as their temporary residence.

Let the soldiers carry away all the zombies in the yard and clean them. Wu Haotian began to allocate accommodation issues. The large room in Westinghouse was clean and tidy, so Wu Hao gave it to the three ladies in the team to live in. There was a small kang in the West Back House, and Wu Haotian let the injured Wang Jun carry in, and ordered Zhao Tiezhu to take care of the wounded Wang Jun.

There are three rooms on the east side, the larger one has a large kang that sleeps seven or eight people, and a large double bed. Worried that he would not be able to live enough, Ouyang Xu took out the three large double beds in the space. In this way, fifteen or six soldiers would have no problem sleeping at all. In addition, there is also a torch in the East Back House, which is naturally Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu's. In the far north is the kitchen. Not used yet.

After arranging the place to live, the big guys will clean and cook. Orderly busy.

Looking at Chen Dong, who was sitting in the yard washing vegetables, Tie Ming silently walked over to help raise his head, looking at Tie Ming who gave himself a hand, Chen Dong was stunned for a moment, lowered his head and continued to wash vegetables.

"What's for dinner?" Opening, Tie Ming asked.

"Ribs stewed with beans, and rice." Looking up at the man again, Chen Dong replied.

Hearing this, Tie Ming raised his eyebrows. I have to say that the food of this special forces brigade is really good! Basically, you can eat meat once in three or five days?

"What about them?" Pouring out the rice, Tie Ming helped Chen Dong to wash the rice.

Strangely, the task of cooking was all done by Chen Dong and the other three women. Why is Chen Dong himself today? Where did the three women go?

"Auntie and Fifi went to clean the room. Zhang Lu went to Wang Jun's side! "So, that's all he has left.

"Oh!" Nodding, Tie Ming poured water and put his favorite rice into the rice cooker, "Tie Ming, do you think I'm particularly useless?" Staring at the back of the man busy stewing, Chen Dong suddenly came out with such a sentence.