43

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 43

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Hehe, if he hears you call him sister-in-law, I'm afraid he will beat you up." Blinking, Ouyang Xu kindly reminded the other party.

Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, Chen Dong was a little puzzled. "Your girlfriend, I'm not called sister-in-law, what's my name?"

"Xiaoxu, everything is purchased!" Pushing the door, Wu Haotian walked in.

"Chen Dong, your sister-in-law is back!" The prank generally pointed at Wu Haotian, and Ouyang Xu said with a smile.

"What, what?" Staring at the tall Captain Wu who walked in. Chen Dong was immediately dumbfounded and dumbfounded!

Chapter 51: The Last Supper

Seeing that there were guests, Wu Haotian nodded politely with the other party.

"Haotian, Chen Dong also joined our team." As he spoke, Ouyang Xu said seriously.

"Well, got it!" Nodding, Wu Haotian came over and sat down next to his lover affectionately.

Look at the two people who have a circle of marks on their necks. Chen Dong finally understood what Wang Jun's sister-in-law meant. It turned out that Ouyang was dating Captain Wu???

"Ouyang, you, you and Captain Wu?" Looking at the two, Chen Dong stopped talking.

"Oh, we're a couple!" Pulling his man's hand, Ouyang Xu did not hide the other party at all.

"No, not a couple, but a partner. It's going to be together for a lifetime! "Speak, Wu Haotian corrected.

"But, but, Ouyang, don't you like women?" Staring at his good friend, Chen Dong was a little confused for a while.

"But I like him now! Chen Dong, won't you look down on me as a homosexual? Staring at his good friend, Ouyang Xu frowned and asked.

"No, I mean to despise you. It's just that this thing is a little too sudden! "Forgive him, he doesn't have such a strong heart, it's really a little incompetent to accept it!

"Hahaha, it's okay, just accept our relationship slowly. By the way, you said that Huang Yiyi was seriously injured, so how is she now? Speaking, Ouyang Xu asked about Huang Yiyi with concern.

"Oh, and I heard Susan say she's being treated in the little hospital where they work? You also know that Huang Yiyi's family conditions are not good. Therefore, there is no money to pay for medical bills. Susan is calling on everyone to donate money to Huang Yiyi for treatment on the campus website? However, the situation does not seem to be very rosy, and not many people donate!

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu snorted and laughed. It is best to let Huang Yiyi die directly in the hospital, and save him from doing it.

"By the way, Chen Dong, I also have something to tell you here!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu looked at the man beside him.

Nodding, Wu Haotian told Chen Dong about the last days.

"What? Tonight is the end times??? Glaring at the two people sitting in front of him, Chen Dong was shocked.