191-195

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 191

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Wu Haotian, I didn't let Xiao Xu be with you in the first place. How did you beg me? And how did you promise me? Staring at a pair of apricot eyes, Qin Fang questioned the other party coldly.

"Mom..."

"Don't call me mother, I only have one son Xiaoxu!" As he spoke, Qin Fang pulled his son around Wu Zhenkun for a few steps and came to the door.

"Mom, it's dangerous outside, you can't go!" Blocking the door, Wu Haotian spared no effort to keep it.

"Get out of the way!"

"No, I promised you. I will protect you and Xiaoxu.

"You? Can your words be believed? The sky fell with me at the beginning. How did it turn out? This has just arrived at your Wu family's territory, and you have not been in the original form?,, "Mom, no, it's not what you think." I, I am for Xiaoxu's good, I, I originally wanted to have a good talk with him. However, he didn't listen to a word, and I said, "Haha, if my son doesn't listen to you, you will beat him." Who do you think you are?

Do you think that if our mother and son enter the safe base of your Wu family, they will be at the mercy of your Wu family everywhere?

"Mom, I apologize to you, I make amends to you. You can beat me and scold me. But now, it's night, you and Xiaoxu can't leave, and there are zombies everywhere outside the base, which is very dangerous. Staring at his mother-in-law, Wu Haotian begged bitterly.

"I repeat, you get out of the way for me!"

"No, I can't let you go. You can't joke with your lives.

Shaking his head, Wu Haotian still blocked the door and refused to back down.

"Get out of the way?" Taking out his pistol, Qin Fang raised his hand, and the swarthy muzzle of the gun was aimed at Wu Haotian's brain.

"Ah, mother-in-law!" Shouting, Cai Juan hurriedly ran over. Stepping forward, Wu Zhenkun, Wu Haoyu and Xiaowen also ran over.

"Don't come near me!" Turning his head, Qin Fang swept the family of four with cold eyes.

Touching Qin Fang's fierce eyes, the family of four stood one meter away, not daring to go any further.

"Sister-in-law, what are you talking about? Are you begging my brother to intercede? Opening his mouth, Xiaowen dropped his gaze for help on Ouyang Xu's body.

"Yes, sister-in-law, aunt is not calm, you can't follow the impulse." You and your eldest brother have had a hard time, don't you still believe in your eldest brother's feelings for you? Opening his mouth, Wu Haoyu also hurriedly launched a tender offensive.

"Xiaoxu, don't go!" Look deeply at your lover. Wu Haotian's tone was extremely nasal and full of pleading.

Looking at such a man who whispered and took the initiative to seek peace, Ouyang Xu really wrinkled his brows irritably.

Damn, a good old man, you are like a red-eyed rabbit, you want to cry or not, evil or not?

Although, Wu Haotian looks pitiful at this time, not a man at all, not handsome at all. But for no reason, it was this Wu Haotian that could make Ouyang Xu feel more distressed.