206-210

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 206

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Although the sister-in-law has healing powers. However, the pain of shaving meat, how could Wu Haoyu let a girl try it?

"Thank you, thank you!" Opening, Gardenia hurriedly thanked him.

"It's okay, it'll be fine in a few days, don't you be so nervous?" Looking at Gardenia's worried look, Wu Haoyu comforted the other party in turn.

"Hee-hee, captain, Major Wu feels so sorry for you, you don't say it."

"Yes, kiss a comforter?"

When he spoke, the three girls in the car began to coax. Rarely, is it really not easy for their captain to finally find Ruyi Langjun?

"Don't you think the intensity of the training is not enough!" Speaking coldly, Gardenia looked at everyone.

Hearing this, the three girls hurriedly closed their mouths.

Looking at the three girls who lowered their heads and did not speak, Wu Haoyu smiled. "Even if we wanted to kiss, we wouldn't show it to you."

Hearing this, Gardenia's face turned red as soon as possible. Although he knows that everything is fake, he is just pretending to be a couple with Wu Haoyu. However, the heart is still unconsciously hot because of the man's words!

Chapter 155: Robbery on the Way Home (3 more)

Because there were wounded in the team, Wu Haotian did not rush to the road, and when he went back, he repaired in Xiaoxi Village for three days. Wait until the wounded in the team are almost well, and then leave Xiaoxi Village and rush to Jingcheng.

Three days later, Wu Haotian and his party came to the vicinity of Blue Jade City.

"What's going on?" Seeing that the road in front of him was blocked with roadblocks, and two large military trucks blocked the way, Wu Haotian couldn't help but wrinkle his brows.

"What's going on? Take advantage of the fire! Pouting, Ouyang Xu said disapprovingly.

Things like this are a lot in the last days. Some people are like this, they don't have the guts to take food from the mouths of zombies, but they have the cheek to rob the food that others have worked hard to grab.

In the original work, after Chu Han captured this batch of grain, he also encountered two groups of robbers who wanted to get a piece of the pie, so Chu Han also lost a small part of the grain?

"Hmph, I want to share my grain, I think beautiful!" Leng snorted, and Wu Haoyu dismissed it.

"Wang Jun, pull over and stop ahead!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian ordered to stop.

In fact, even if Wu Haotian didn't want to stop, because the soldiers in the big truck had already got out of the car, all holding guns at the moment, waiting in line to kill them?

Wu Haotian's convoy stopped the cars one by one on the side of the road. Wu Haotian got out of the car with all the soldiers.

"Don't come here, come again, we'll shoot!" Looking at Wu Haotian, who led everyone and walked forward with a gun, he shouted loudly on the opposite side to stop the other party from advancing.